• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

"ktc" a human or a chicken???

Do you think ktc is...

• Total voters
Reaction score
Dear coolio,
If you use something what's called 'common sense', it's rather obvious that all those members here who're involved in this thing. :ROFLMAO:
Dear mod,
you could also use your "common sense" (which doesnt mean much to you but JUST "something" :ROFLMAO:) that i might have written it in general..most of the members here are WITH me..and only 2 or 3 members against...so kindly exclude yourself on your own :p

(i am treating you in the best way possible, i.e the way in which you are treating me :p.....no offence)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Dear mod,
you could also use your "common sense" (which doesnt mean much to you but JUST "something" :ROFLMAO:) that i might have written it in general..most of the members here are WITH me..and only 2 or 3 members against...so kindly exclude yourself on your own :p

(i am treating you in the best way possible, i.e the way in which you are treating me :p.....no offence)
LOLLL whatever..:ROFLMAO:

ktc

Reaction score
how long are your istikhara prayers? cant you see anything yet :ROFLMAO:
ya i agree with coolio!
how long will u take to make a decision? :ROFLMAO:

Patience, lil ones.

Give the poor chicken some time to relax and make the right decision.

This decision that I’m about to make will affect the lives of numerous people here on XPC – I cannot afford to take it so, without due consideration.

Therefore, Istikhara prayers are highly recommended in times of insecurity and hesitance, like this one.

May Allah give me the strength to hit the correct vote button! Ameen!

Reaction score
Patience, lil ones.

This decision that I’m about to make will affect the lives of numerous people here on XPC – I cannot afford to take it so, without due consideration.

Therefore, Istikhara prayers are highly recommended in times of insecurity and hesitance, like this one.

lol...
"poor chicken" is given some time....so please guys stop waiting cuz i am sure you all will have many other important work other than this xP

Aameen anyway ;)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Patience, lil ones.

I admire you for that. You've taken the right step, mashaAllah.(y)

Sure, may Alah give you the strength to hit the correct option..Aameen.
My duas are with you. Don't worry! ;)