• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lahore School of Economics (LSE)

Reaction score
Better apply in PAC and do CA or ACCA from there.
LSE is not even a beginning.

Well I am applying LSE,NUST and FAST...
but if kahin b nahi howa to OLD RAVIAN Merit GCU BSC (accounting and finance) or CA ;) Coz half of my friends are doing CA as for me i have exemptions also in A module

Reaction score
can someone tell me what comes in the test when applying for BBA in LSE nd also can someone witha science background apply even if they have'nt studied any bussiness EVER

Reaction score
can someone tell me what comes in the test when applying for BBA in LSE nd also can someone witha science background apply even if they have'nt studied any bussiness EVER

People with a science background can apply.
I didn't get your first query.
But for info on admissions, see last Sunday's newspaper.

Reaction score
People with a science background can apply.
I didn't get your first query.
But for info on admissions, see last Sunday's newspaper.
theres an entry test right, i wanted to know wht type of test is it,,,does it have economics and accounting or is it just like SAT reasoning test

Reaction score
theres an entry test right, i wanted to know wht type of test is it,,,does it have economics and accounting or is it just like SAT reasoning test

I didn't apply to LSE, but my best guess is that like all other business schools, the test is similar to SAT Reasoning.

Reaction score
i hope so thanks :)

LSE bad management, I don't know how it is even in top5 business schools of paki .

And LSE entry test is SAT Base test .
Don't forget to bring ur stationary with you like lums they don't give it :p

Reaction score
LSE bad management, I don't know how it is even in top5 business schools of paki .

And LSE entry test is SAT Base test .
Don't forget to bring ur stationary with you like lums they don't give it :p
is there any better business school in punjab then ?

Reaction score
is there any better business school in punjab then ?

LSE is good but their management (girl in city campus full time "saroo") well if you are from lahore After lums .BBA from pu( if u have marks for it ) else LSE FAST NUST

Reaction score
LSE is good but their management (girl in city campus full time "saroo") well if you are from lahore After lums .BBA from pu( if u have marks for it ) else LSE FAST NUST
can u reedit ure post, i dont understand,,,nd hahahahhaha y wud u judge the scool by saroo girls

Reaction score
i would not recomend NUST for commerce they donot have VERY good faculty

Reaction score
My lcat went horrible :( so i applied to LSE - its the only option i am left with. Is their test just as tough as the lcat? And is it relatively easier to get in ? They told me to practice from the SAT and O level syllabus D books but dont know if thats enuff ..:( *really worried*

Reaction score
My lcat went horrible :( so i applied to LSE - its the only option i am left with. Is their test just as tough as the lcat? And is it relatively easier to get in ? They told me to practice from the SAT and O level syllabus D books but dont know if thats enuff ..:( *really worried*

well LSE test knsa time mila 8:30 to 11:30 wala ? Or 3:30 to 6:30

and lse ka test simple h just like lcat nothing to do with O levels just SAT eng maths I guess, LSE mai test easy ata h as compared to lums and LSE admission depends on your interview

Reaction score
well LSE test knsa time mila 8:30 to 11:30 wala ? Or 3:30 to 6:30

and lse ka test simple h just like lcat nothing to do with O levels just SAT eng maths I guess, LSE mai test easy ata h as compared to lums and LSE admission depends on your interview
8:30 - 11:30 wala
lol okay thanks thats a relief..lcat was gmat based i guess.. anyway bht weird ppr tha ..:p

Reaction score
:D mujhy 3:30 to 6:30 :///
well i asked the girl their she said both papers are same :D I will ask my friends what came in morning paper:p

Reaction score
looking at LSE... i was like, :eek: (London School of Economics)
but then..... i saw the 'Lahore'! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: