• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

languages

Reaction score
any hints about how to study for languages? (arabic first language) (english second) (french foreign )

Reaction score
Arabic as first language: I take the Edexcel Arabic as first language, but I guess it's mostly the same. Study the grammar part, your notes about them, and read a couple of articles to improve your writing skills and to have a more mature writing style.

English as second language: I never studied it actually, solve a couple past papers for the Reading comprehension party, check a couple of summaries, some articles and some letter styles. You should also practice yourself to read faster to skim and scan, also note taking, because with some people it will take a while. As for the listening party of the exam, just listen to a couple of recordings for the listening past papers, to get used to the accent and the voices (They never change...)

I'm sorry about french, but I don't know much.