• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Last resort: US drops atom bomb on Pakistan after submarine destruction

Reaction score
what Sindhi Says is ..Punjabis Pakistan ko loot gya ..this is the statement ..u'll hear from people ..Bengal used to call Pakistan Army ..not Pakistan Army ..but as " Punjabi Army " .. Pakhtoons are no different from Balochis ..blaming Punjab for all trouble
U know what .. Balochistan main ..Aik Punjabi k " head " ki Kimaat 50 thousand hai ..do u know why ?
can u tell who shud be blamed than ??

Really IS THAT TRUE that the price of 1 Punjabis head in Balochistan is 50 thousand but why ?

Reaction score
View attachment 13785

More than 20000 Muslims or Burma has been killed .. in this month so far in 11 or 12 days ..! where are Pakistani , Saudis , Iranis , Turkey to help the Muslim brothers ...and Most Importantly UN ??
UN!? Do you think UN is responsible for peace? If so then I don't think U.S should have attacked Afghanistan. More than 3 million lives are lost in this war.

Reaction score
saying that America, India and Israel has played role to start uprising in Balochistan .. isnot the only Fact ..
We Pakistanis has contributed more than 80% to make Balochi feel that they should have separate Identity , separate country ..it is because of injustice they are facing
and they have realised that they cant live with 3 Provinces ..Especially Punjab ..!
Sui is at Balochistan but People of Balochistan are deprived of Using Natural gas ? why so ?
Many of the Mineral reserves are there but ..they arenot having it ..! instead ..they Always face Military Operation
Bhutto in 73 , Launches Military operation , Zia Launched , Benazir Launched ,Nawaz sharif launched and then Musharaf launched ..
if Balochistan is that much trouble maker ,that every time , you launch Military Operations , you enforce Cerfews , you kill their Ideals .. than Why Pakistan dont leave it .??
^ sadly very true !
:cry:

Reaction score
saying that America, India and Israel has played role to start uprising in Balochistan .. isnot the only Fact ..
We Pakistanis has contributed more than 80% to make Balochi feel that they should have separate Identity , separate country ..it is because of injustice they are facing
and they have realised that they cant live with 3 Provinces ..Especially Punjab ..!
Sui is at Balochistan but People of Balochistan are deprived of Using Natural gas ? why so ?
Many of the Mineral reserves are there but ..they arenot having it ..! instead ..they Always face Military Operation
Bhutto in 73 , Launches Military operation , Zia Launched , Benazir Launched ,Nawaz sharif launched and then Musharaf launched ..
if Balochistan is that much trouble maker ,that every time , you launch Military Operations , you enforce Cerfews , you kill their Ideals .. than Why Pakistan dont leave it .??
That's really sad.... and unfair too :(

Reaction score
i understand u , but u knw wat , all the military operations are held by the discussion of 5 permanant member and 10 temp. Members and sory to say pakistan voted for operations in afghanistan and even in syria, when china used the veto power , hina rabani went beijing to ask to take its decision back,...i m nt sure whether pakistan voted fr operation in iraq... America is to be blamed but pakistani gov. And armed forces shuldnt b considered as innocent..!
What does Pakistan has to do with what I said back there? :p
Actually It may be true that they would have opted U.S to attack Afghanistan. But like you claimed that U.N is responsible for peace, therefore my point was merely to clear that U.N is a body run by the rules and 'wishes' of the government of United States.

Reaction score
Dudes and dudess a news for you, a war upcoming, between islrael andiran 2013 spring

i read that in newspaper and you may google it