• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LAW UNIVERSITIES

Reaction score
hello,
can anyone here help me with a bit of this mess? I have been looking up about the law universities in Karachi, and absolutely no uni other than SZABIST has bothered to give the admission dates and deadlines stuff, does anybody here know about this? thanks a lot

Reaction score
hello,
can anyone here help me with a bit of this mess? I have been looking up about the law universities in Karachi, and absolutely no uni other than SZABIST has bothered to give the admission dates and deadlines stuff, does anybody here know about this? thanks a lot
try out lecole
they are providing u with the corse called llb which is bachelors for law,as per my knowledge they are regitered with london university,there program is quite diff and better then szabist personal point of view.

Reaction score
try out lecole
they are providing u with the corse called llb which is bachelors for law,as per my knowledge they are regitered with london university,there program is quite diff and better then szabist personal point of view.
What are their requirements, please?