• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LCAT

Reaction score
LCAT is more of SAT 1 but the main difference between them is the level of difficulty of English and Maths. Comparatively, English is easier and Maths is tougher in LCAT than SAT.

For the English section, do the SAT book English section + Word smart 1 & 2(vocabulary book)
For Maths, as it is a bit tougher , firstly do the SAT 1 maths for it and then the Maths from GMAT book. This will prepare you best.

Time Management has always been a problem in this test, so make sure you manage time well . Every section has a colour code basically, for example the colour code for English vocabulary section is yellow. After the specific time you'll have to turn to other section, and any person found on any other section with a different colour code than other, will be disqualified. So never try to do that.

Practice is the key to success in this test.
SAT1 + Word smart + GMAT + practice = successful LCAT.

Reaction score
yea, for all Medical colleges. Xtremepapers has a very good document to help you out in MCAT. do check that out.

Reaction score
If you have any specific query, you can feel free to ask, I'll help you people out.
I hae 4as and 4bs in olevels and probably a very average result likee ABC in As level. I want to go to LUMS. So i have planned to reappear in two of the olevel subjects that is Math and economics in this october november 2012 . Is this a good option ? Cus 6 as are supposed to be safe and my chances will be increased of getting into lums. Do yu think im doing the rite thng??