• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

League of Legends

Reaction score
Well I was just wondering if anyone here plays League of Legends, if so please mention your summoner name. For those who don't know about it, its a great strategy game. You have two teams, blue and purple. Each team consists of 5 players each with a different champion and you select one of the 80+ champions before the game starts in the champion selection. Its a very addictive game.
P.S. Its free to play.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/
Mine:-
Summoner name: muzair
Server: EU West

Reaction score
Considering you gave people links to join the game just thought I would let them know that its a copy from a different game if they ever decide to play. Anyway for the record I play both though more dota then LOL. You play D2 too by any chance?

Reaction score
Considering you gave people links to join the game just thought I would let them know that its a copy from a different game if they ever decide to play. Anyway for the record I play both though more dota then LOL. You play D2 too by any chance?
I wanted to play it but couldn't figure out how to get it because they just distributed a limited number of keys. Also I have like my exams soon so didn't put much effort finding it. And yea LOL has the same concept as Dota but its more noob-friendly, Dota is not as easy to play for beginners.

Reaction score
Majority of the people get it from the PlayDota forums. Everyday around 500 keys are given to random people. Just need to post once or something.

Reaction score
I play LoL, don't play dota as internet in bangldesh isnt fast enough for it.
Username Shaikathaque NA server. Add me up :)

Reaction score

Copy? It's made by the same people..

And yeah I play LoL alot. On the NA server,summonername is blueroflcakes.

Reaction score
Me too. Its nordic server.
Name: destined007
Most played characters: lux and cait.