• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LEAKED PAPERS here b4 they r deleted fast!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so i know ur mad ull be like were r the papers :eek:
but in this time ur surfing xtremepapers u could of pass through some past exams and get used to the questoins i ve found that most of the questoins r repeated so log off ur computer now and open ur past papers and start solving ;)

sorry for making u happy but cheating will help u now but not always soo... be prepared for always and dont think about now only :LOL:

Reaction score
U r a retard for doing this shit
I have the papers even varient 2 and 3 for all exams since 6 may till tomorrow so kiss my ^^^ and stfu u retard
Get a life
No you donot have any and am sure because just v1 that was leaked and the chem paper is not :D

Reaction score
U r a retard for doing this shit
I have the papers even varient 2 and 3 for all exams since 6 may till tomorrow so kiss my ^^^ and stfu u retard
Get a life
ur such a failure ok ur awsome u have all the papers but show me how ull do in the university or ull continue like this ur whole life and u see all the papers u got put them up ur... even if u have the papers why did u open this thread to see if it contained the papers :sneaky:(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.