• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's gather to make dua for @Silent Hunter

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu! :)
Eid Mubarak to you all! May Allah make this day a special day for all of us! Ameen!
Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters!
I was just reading the responses from people to Rahma Abdelrahman on her page when I read what Silent Hunter wrote. It was a heart-breaking thing to hear that someone is sooo sick on Eid! :( Please make dua for Silent Hunter and all those patients around the world that are suffering through so much pain and agony. May Allah, The Almighty, The Healer cure his health and make him get better soon! Ameen. Your dua will make a difference...so do it NOW! :)
Jazakallah! (For personal reasons I do NOT want anyone to like this thread. It was just a reminder and farz from myself as a servant of Allah.)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
Aameen.. JazakAllah khair for informing.... May Allah grant him a speedy recovery and cause the sickness to be an expiation for his sins.. Aameen.

Silent Hunter
Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (RA) reported that the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salaam said: "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience" [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

The Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "How wonderful is the situation of the believer, for everything is good for him, and this applies only to the believer. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks for it, and this is good for him; if something bad befalls him, he bears it with patience, and this is also good for him." (reported by Muslim, in al-Saheeh, no. 2999).

Prophet (peace be upon him) had taught to the ummah (Muslim community) for times of difficulty: “If a servant of Allah is afflicted with a misfortune and says: ‘Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un, Allahumma ajirni fi musibati wa akhlif li khairan minha‘ (Verily we belong to Allah and truly to Him shall we return. O Allah! Protect me in this calamity that has befallen me and replace it with something better), Allah will accept his prayer, grant him reward for his affliction, and replace it with something better.” [Muslim]

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Galaxy is also suffering from fever at 104.. please pray for her too :((

May Allah give both her and Silent Hunter a speedy recovery and good health... may Allah give them a joyous eid.. Aameen.

Galaxy no worries, it's a purification, insha'Allah... keep good hopes and do seek medication...

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri r.a. reported that the Prophet (S.A.W) said: Whenever a Muslim is afflicted with a hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression --even a thorn's prick, Allah expiates his sins because of it. (Bukhari & Muslim)

"A traveller's or sick person's deeds are recorded in accordance with what he used to do when he was resident or well." (Bukhari)

"Trials will continue to befall the believing man and woman, with regard to themselves, their children and their wealth, until they meet Allaah with no sin on them." (Tirmidhi-- saheeh by al-Albaani)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Read this on a fan page, thought of sharing it here :)

We're not grateful enough.. I know a lot of people who aren't spending Eid with their families, some are abroad, some are within the country and are caught up in something, others i know who have lost a few loved ones and can't spend eid with them.. so even though the load shedding is driving you crazy or maybe your wallet got stolen or maybe you didn't get good results in your o and a levels..even with all this happening, if your family is with you and healthy and able to afford 3 square meals a day then consider yourself lucky and be grateful... being able to spend Eid with your family is one of the most under-rated joys in life so feel blessed...
Eid mubarak to all :)

Reaction score
Sorry....I forgot to mention this earlier in my previous post: Galaxy, May Allah, The Almighty, The Healer of all diseases and pain cure your health and I hope that you get better soon too!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

May Allah ease every pain of us all around the globe. Aameen.