• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets get cozy...

Reaction score
sumaiyarox:) help me out with this!! WHO AM I? :eek:
Yup :LOL:
Lemme help :3 x'D
This is u retarted potato :'D
images

Reaction score
I am Nafis Daiyan.
They call me, uhh, you don't need to know -.-
I am in a relationship with food <3
And I eat food; which is weird :S Don't always see people eating the ones they love, do you? :p
I like eating, reading, sleeping and I enjoy not doing anything the most :cool:
I'm an otaku :3
Did I mention I like eating?
In A2 atm :3
Oh and mune:) and Chocoholic xP are two stupid enemies of mine :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
My name is Al-Sheikh of Pakistan and dubai " Mustafa " :p *classy*
feel-like-a-sheikh_fb_651242.jpg

As my name says it all but I like pleasuring myself with the compliment that I own lots of "gold " and oil mines and sometime I share it with Amreeeeka over a glass of milk shake :#... beside that I am doing A levels. '
My interest is in dancing like a banana or sometimes like a water melon but abhi banana ka season hai. :p
and I also blog! :) just started!
robinwritescrazy.wordpress.com

See..this is me dancing like a banana

file.gif

If you wanna know more about me or want to take dancing classes or maybe interview me contact me :3 Al Sheikh Mustafa! Ws Salam و السلام

Last edited:
Reaction score
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

As my name says it all but I like pleasuring myself with the compliment that I own lots of gold and oil mines and sometime I share it with Amreeeeka over a glass of milk shake :#... beside that I am doing A levels. '
My interest is in dancing like a banana or sometimes like a water melon but abhi banana ka season hai. :p

file.gif

Reaction score
aap-chawal-ho.jpg

As my name says it all but I like pleasuring myself with the compliment that I own lots of "gold " and oil mines and sometime I share it with Amreeeeka over a glass of milk shake :#... beside that I am doing A levels. '

file.gif

If you wanna know more about me or want to take dancing classes or maybe interview me contact me :3 Al Sheikh Mustafa! Ws Salam و السلام

Reaction score

file.gif

Heyy Robbin! Good to see that dancing banana innay arsay baad :p
How are your wells Al Sheikh Banana? :cool:

Reaction score
Heyy Robbin! Good to see that dancing banana innay arsay baad :p
How are your wells Al Sheikh Banana? :cool:
Wells doing good-un. Pumping Black oil 24/7-un.
Oh! Pakistani Gareeeeb-un member..... You want to buy some CNG Da-un ? Ya Petrolaa-un . I give you cheap rates. :p :p

Amreeeka also buy from me. Amreeeka Ghareeeb-un too.. They give 1 billion $ for 100 barrels.

Reaction score
Wells doing good-un. Pumping Black oil 24/7-un.
Oh! Pakistani Gareeeeb-un member..... You want to buy some CNG Da-un ? Ya Petrolaa-un . I give you cheap rates. :p :p

Amreeeka also buy from me. Amreeeka Ghareeeb-un too.. They give 1 billion $ for 100 barrels.
No I gets Petrolaa sasta these days, and you sheikh awaam's repo not good in Pak :p You be kanjoos, Paani in Oil might just be your game :O
1 billion for 100 barrels? I know why you dance like a banana now