• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets get cozy...

Reaction score
Okay...
Who are you and what are your skills and interests??!!!
What are u studying now a days???
Me is me... and im in uni :p bsc maths
i write short horror stories :p
yeww?
This question haunts me : / I wonder who I am.. hmm.. ._. Football is skill, football is life :3 Be it in video games or real life xD Sports be interest too :3 Anytime, anywhere! :D And Other stuff too. .._.
I am studying physics nowadays, my next exam be physics . ._.

Nice Thread :3 :D

Reaction score
This question haunts me : / I wonder who I am.. hmm.. ._. Football is skill, football is life :3 Be it in video games or real life xD Sports be interest too :3 Anytime, anywhere! :D And Other stuff too. .._.
I am studying physics nowadays, my next exam be physics . ._.

Nice Thread :3 :D
thnku

Reaction score
Okay...
yeww?
mere naam muhamma ali,mein lahore kay nawahi gown ganda singh may paida howa; ibidtai taleem may nay wahian say hasil ki,alla taleem hasil karne kay liye rawalpindi aya matric yahian say kiya aur phir ab 11 jamat ka talib ilm hoon.Majey gulli tanda khelna ka bhout shouq hai :p
that was lame

Reaction score
mere naam muhamma ali,mein lahore kay nawahi gown ganda singh may paida howa; ibidtai taleem may nay wahian say hasil ki,alla taleem hasil karne kay liye rawalpindi aya matric yahian say kiya aur phir ab 11 jamat ka talib ilm hoon.Majey gulli tanda khelna ka bhout shouq hai :p
that was lame
twas cayoot ^_^

Reaction score
that was lame
I think you spelled your name wrong :x

Reaction score
Okay...
yeww?

Urrm okay:LOL:let's see..
My name is Kiara Patel. I love eating Ladoos and anything that is quite related in anyway with FOOD:X3:, and I think you may say it's pretty much my only weakness!
-I'm considered as an obsessed Aditya Roy Kapoor fan, I MEAN WHAT CAN I SAY HE'S JUST SO ASDFGHKL; :x :x
-I love people who can actually make me smile :') when I don't even feel like it, they're just the best kind of people honestly!
-I strongly endorse world peace and equal rights, as I personally think everyone shall be treated equally in despite of their religion,nationality, colour, or cultural background because, we're all one by the end of the day<3.
-I like to swim and read novels especially Jane Austen's ones in my free time.
-I can be a bit pagal at times, but that's what makes the memories nahh ;P ?
- I take Biology,Chemistry,English, ICT and Math :D-A doctor to be-

Lastly, I am a Pogonophile kind of person `*o*/ :') !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Urrm okay:LOL:let's see..
My name is Kiara Patel. I love eating Ladoos and anything that is quite related in anyway with FOOD:X3:, and I think you may say it's pretty much my only weakness!
-I'm considered as an obsessed Aditya Roy Kapoor fan, I MEAN WHAT CAN I SAY HE'S JUST SO ASDFGHKL; :x :x
-I love people who can actually make me smile :') when I don't even feel like it, they're just the best kind of people honestly!
-I strongly endorse world peace and equal rights, as I personally think everyone shall be treated equally in despite of their religion,nationality, colour, or cultural background because, we're all one by the end of the day<3.
-I like to swim and read novels especially Jane Austen's ones in my free time.
-I can be a bit pagal at times, but that's what makes the memories nahh ;P ?
- I take Biology,Chemistry,English, ICT and Math :D-A doctor to be-

Lastly, I am a Pogonophile kind of person `*o*/ :') !
u like beards/. ?:p