• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
Does being head boy or deputy head boy have a good enough effect on your application?Cuz i have pretty goo shot at the latter but am too disinterested ,mainly due to the extra responsibilities.Would it be better if i become head boy next year maybe?Hypothetically talking here.

Reaction score
Maybe its all in our heads...and our seniors heads...and the one before them.A long chain of lies causing so much tension

OR

It gets tough

You decide =P
the first option sure does sound sweet..but pretty sure its the second one ........

Reaction score
EXACTLY. :eek:
Biology is like an extended version of O'levels' one. And Psychology is so interesting.
I beg your pardon.
Biology is an extended version of O levels???
There were an endless array of absurd things in cells, something I could never imagine. There are so many names, they just don't end. Lysoomes, Oxidate Phosphine and many other terms. I haven't come across a lot of things from O Levels, apart from the basic cell membrane, nucleus...
So I wouldn't call it an extended version. I would call it an exaggerated version :D