• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
yep , same here. Uptil now and as far as I see in A1 just extension of concepts nothing downright new
Mainay suna tha psycho ratta hai?
Not really ratta.
Depends on the type of the person you are. Kuch logon ko ratta marna parta hain. ;) It requires a lot of reading and you definitely need to memorise some facts. Only 20 case studies, so not a very big problem. Above all, I think it's the most interesting subject by far.

Reaction score
I beg your pardon.
Biology is an extended version of O levels???
There were an endless array of absurd things in cells, something I could never imagine. There are so many names, they just don't end. Lysoomes, Oxidate Phosphine and many other terms. I haven't come across a lot of things from O Levels, apart from the basic cell membrane, nucleus...
So I wouldn't call it an extended version. I would call it an exaggerated version :D
Lol, okay. Whatever you call it.
That actually depends on your prior knowledge. I already knew many of the minute structures as they were told by my teachers. :D

Reaction score
Sarey nerds meray peechay par gaye hain. :/
Don't you go to school or something. You are up at 1.51 AM.

I was only up because I was watching football / slept from 9-12.
Thats the point. Students studying in Beaconhouse have days off. Thus even people like funky brat (who sleep at 8:pm :p) get to stay up until 2:00 am. :p

Reaction score
Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer. My friend had a good talk yesterday trying to convince me that I should take GP.
Umm I don't think you should GP considering your subjects. GP goes with subjects like Psychology, Sociology and Global Perspectives etc.