• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
Change in speed is zero, that we know
we need to convey the change in direction, could be said in many ways, no idea how it is 120
In my opinion there is a misprint somewhere, it states "After time delta t its velocity is ..... at an angle of 60 to OX" and then asks "what is the change in velocity at end of delta t "
Khudee pta k pooch raha hai :p

Reaction score
Change in speed is zero, that we know
we need to convey the change in direction, could be said in many ways, no idea how it is 120
In my opinion there is a misprint somewhere, it states "After time delta t its velocity is ..... at an angle of 60 to OX" and then asks "what is the change in velocity at end of delta t "
Khudee pta k pooch raha hai :p
yar us nay velocity after delta t batai hai aur manga change in velocity hai....
i think i got it kinda

Reaction score
How are your practicals going?Chem titration is mostly chill,but it can be difficult to get values with precision.That identification one is kinda difficult,though we've only done that twice.Physics also seemed to be hard,but the one question we do is now more easy.Havent done any electricity related ones yet.Also timetable is out.Chem P2 and Maths P1 are on the same day :/,albeit AM and PM.And my total exams would finish by 27 May,but the MCQs of Phy and Chem would be on 9 10 june.Why so late??!

Reaction score
How are your practicals going?Chem titration is mostly chill,but it can be difficult to get values with precision.That identification one is kinda difficult,though we've only done that twice.Physics also seemed to be hard,but the one question we do is now more easy.Havent done any electricity related ones yet.Also timetable is out.Chem P2 and Maths P1 are on the same day :/,albeit AM and PM.And my total exams would finish by 27 May,but the MCQs of Phy and Chem would be on 9 10 june.Why so late??!
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Chemistry (9701)/9701_w05_qp_3.pdf
Q1.part (H)
my values
(A):45.00
(B):32.35
(C):0.18 mol/dm3
(D):0.00582
(E):0.11mol/dm3
(f):23.34g/dm3
(g):0.369g
(H)? there are two different ways with different answer......

Reaction score
for me the physics practicals are easy ( just hate doing graphs) ...but i can barely finish titration on time ....for bio the microscope i caN Handle but it takes time for me to do the test