• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
What do you mean by "what about"?

Paragon is chill. They aren't. And they get results.
But I am pretty sure my olevel results didnt go down because I had my sleeves rolled or shirt out or wrong shoes or something
that is just so dictatorship

Reaction score
And yeah ur Dean Ambrose is out-cold :D

He's gone to film a movie. And since Dean Ambrose has went, we have seen the two worst episodes of the year in RAW. John Cena and that unbearable character just makes me want to so angry.

Reaction score
He's gone to film a movie. And since Dean Ambrose has went, we have seen the two worst episodes of the year in RAW. John Cena and that unbearable character just makes me want to so angry.
wht other character?Roman ?
Yeah dean larta tou wehshi tha ...

Reaction score
how tough is your branch? are they hitlers like ours :p
I don't know about this school but my previous school, they were actually dictators.
Believe me, this only makes the situation worse. Children develop a rebellious attitude and nothing else. I failed to understand what nails and hair got to do with the studies. I'm sure your school won't be worse.

Reaction score
I don't know about this school but my previous school, they were actually dictators.
Believe me, this only makes the situation worse. Children develop a rebellious attitude and nothing else. I failed to understand what nails and hair got to do with the studies. I'm sure your school won't be worse.
Previous one was great, in last year you wouldnt find a single guy with proper uniform. Half the class came in jeans
Nobody ever paid a fine, and each one was 20 Rs anyway
The good old days :cry:

Reaction score

I meant John Cena's unbearable character.

Seriously - think about this. Cena threatening to sue you in court if you don't give him another match with a guy who almost killed him. Or Cena giving no indication of how his neck should be hurting from that match (i.e. no-selling). It was awful and a disgrace. Then to show his super-ness, he just stood on the outside begging for a tag and got it. Came in to raise hell then let Roman pin so he could get in Triple H's face and say how awesome he is.

In other words, Bullshit!

Reaction score
Previous one was great, in last year you wouldnt find a single guy with proper uniform. Half the class came in jeans
Nobody ever paid a fine, and each one was 20 Rs anyway
The good old days :cry:

Hair and Nails etc doesn't Mata much here. It's more about uniform and arriving - there's strictness there. Bunking or somehow leaving the school is next to impossible.

Reaction score
Hair and Nails etc doesn't Mata much here. It's more about uniform and arriving - there's strictness there. Bunking or somehow leaving the school is next to impossible.
Hair do :p
A friend of mine had to get his cut, cant come below collar

Reaction score
I meant John Cena's unbearable character.

Seriously - think about this. Cena threatening to sue you in court if you don't give him another match with a guy who almost killed him. Or Cena giving no indication of how his neck should be hurting from that match (i.e. no-selling). It was awful and a disgrace. Then to show his super-ness, he just stood on the outside begging for a tag and got it. Came in to raise hell then let Roman pin so he could get in Triple H's face and say how awesome he is.

In other words, Bullshit!
ab koi story line tou banana thi..missed this week,s Raw but in the previous I did see how he manhandled Bray ... Ab Brock say panga lenay wala koi hay hi nahi ...kuch dair tak doosray charcters ko develop Karen gay..in the meanwhile,let john cena have a shot at it and raising expectations by his "reincarnation" and all

Reaction score

Dean was awesome. Good talker, good wrestler.

Right now, they don't have their 3 best performers - Bryan, Ambrose and Punk. They misuse two good ones - Cesaro and Ziggler. Seth Rollins and Randy Orton are pegged back alot. Paul Heyman right now is what's actually keeping me watching it :D

Reaction score
ab koi story line tou banana thi..missed this week,s Raw but in the previous I did see how he manhandled Bray ... Ab Brock say panga lenay wala koi hay hi nahi ...kuch dair tak doosray charcters ko develop Karen gay..in the meanwhile,let john cena have a shot at it and raising expectations by his "reincarnation" and all

IMO they have mishandled Bray Wyatt too. Man, he can be one of the best bad guys ever and they constantly make him lose. They could have chosen someone else to get this beating. :/

Reaction score
Dean was awesome. Good talker, good wrestler.

Right now, they don't have their 3 best performers - Bryan, Ambrose and Punk. They misuse two good ones - Cesaro and Ziggler. Seth Rollins and Randy Orton are pegged back alot. Paul Heyman right now is what's actually keeping me watching it :D
pehle tou shield ka sab say faarigh member tha..phir seth improve hoa magar ab Dean nikal para hay...Us ki endurance kamaal ki hay :p
Lol wht abt Brock ...Top dog tou wohi hay :D