• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
Anyway, enough WWE.

Let's move onto A Levels.

How many people have actually done anything regarding A Levels/SAT till now (Minus Asad - the guy who got zero As this session).

Reaction score
IMO they have mishandled Bray Wyatt too. Man, he can be one of the best bad guys ever and they constantly make him lose. They could have chosen someone else to get this beating. :/
Yar Jericho say kam az kam nahi harna chahiye tha..I mean Jericho lost to Fandango at wrestlemania!!

Reaction score
Ofcourse it is. Try to come a day without it and face death.

They will.

Most of the stuff to me came is that I had alot of cousins who completed O Levels before me - only 2 got 7As or more. So I assumed this was jail - you can only judge from what you see.

Awesome12, is there a link that says which subjects are half-credit or double-credit? I at times think all this credit stuff is a myth. :D
No, I don't think so. It is just how unis perceive it that creates such stuff. For example, I got an A* in Stats. In my interview however, Ms.Faiqa told me that we consider it to be a half-credit sub, so technically you have just 5 points for it. And I was like WTH??

Reaction score
Anyway, enough WWE.

How many people have actually done anything regarding A Levels/SAT till now (Minus Asad - the guy who got zero As this session).
How the hell are we supposed to study when we haven't even decided out subs yet?? :p

Reaction score
Good. So even the subjects you love become a pain?
Im not saying that.I'm saying if we say we'll take this along with that and if some of you finds something easy we'll take it too.A proper plan is needed and devoting precious time to subjects unnecessarily will harm all your grades.3A*s are better than 4As.

Reaction score
Anyway, enough WWE.

Take ACT instead, it's much simpler and many American Universities accept ACT scores.

Reaction score
Im not saying that.I'm saying if we say we'll take this along with that and if some of you finds something easy we'll take it too.A proper plan is needed and devoting precious time to subjects unnecessarily will harm all your grades.3A*s are better than 4As.

How is the Maths? How are students who didn't take Add Maths coping?

Reaction score
But 5A's are definitley better than 3A*'s, that what I feel.