• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets see which one is better!

O level's system vs Metric system

• Total voters
Reaction score
All those whoe voted for O/L, now see, doesnt Punjab Text Book Board Islamiat books contain more syllabus content than O/L Islamiat, hmm? And also if you ask a matric average student for some concept which are provided in O/L paper but which we say Matric people have just memorized, he will definitely answer you for that whereas a pupil of cie o level will not be able to do so!
I think you all are not considering that Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan and some other great people in Pak like him had done Matric

For o level and matric argument its just this that if a student is already having a mentality to get and understand something, even by passing through matric they can rule the world cuz he/she will understand what they have read. I would like to state here that I myself have been studying in matriculation style uptill my 8th grade, but I never used ratta! cuz I was taught that its of no use and its mainly the duty of our parents and then our teachers neither the board of education nor the gov. of Pakistan.
I hope I said it alright.

give this person a cookie ^^^^

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

btw amd, the question is about the general approach of the SYSTEM, not the students. And in that area, the o level system most of us can safely say is better than matric :p

100% a person can be a genius without giving any ecaminations

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

btw amd, the question is about the general approach of the SYSTEM, not the students. And in that area, the o level system most of us can safely say is better than matric :p

that sounds more like that we just have rest and hope from others to wash you!

Reaction score
that sounds more like that we just have rest and hope from others to wash you!
-_- No one is saying give up on matric. But that does not mean we should start denying the reality. Accept the reality, and improve your own system.

Reaction score
-_- No one is saying give up on matric. But that does not mean we should start denying the reality. Accept the reality, and improve your own system.

I am just saying, system doesnot matter, its your style of studying that does matter.

Reaction score
lol... you guys always rant like this? o.o there was this other thread too, about unis i think... Same case there :p