• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets see which one is better!

O level's system vs Metric system

• Total voters
Reaction score
Alright, Lets make it official pole with reasons:
My vote: CIE
reason: I have experienced metric system from the start and its full of mess, corruption and ratta bazi. Till 6, trust me i didn't knew what acid is or what a human system means :p but i got 1st position, on the basis of ratta bazi. and once mum asked me about dams, so I started telling her the answer in notebook :p (such a embarrassment). But now its better in O'levels.

Reaction score
reason: I have experienced metric system from the start and its full of mess, corruption and ratta bazi. Till 6, trust me i didn't knew what acid is or what a human system means :p but i got 1st position, on the basis of ratta bazi. and once mum asked me about dams, so I started telling her the answer in notebook :p (such a embarrassment). But now its better in O'levels.
True Story! for every metric student :p
that's y when they have to give o'levels exam 87% failed .... WOW!

Reaction score
:p Master's of study corruption!!!!!!