• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets see which one is better!

O level's system vs Metric system

• Total voters
Reaction score
No, I meant the age at which you give your CIE papers. That's what was written in the Islamiat Paper 1 marking scheme. But that's how it must be in UK. Because I'm 14 and I'm going to give my CIE papers in October.

Reaction score
No, I meant the age at which you give your CIE papers. That's what was written in the Islamiat Paper 1 marking scheme. But that's how it must be in UK. Because I'm 14 and I'm going to give my CIE papers in October.
Fast ;)

Reaction score
The questions in the board papers are taken from the textbooks. So if you're able to answer all the questions in the book, you'll be able to score very high in the papers.

Reaction score
The questions in the board papers are taken from the textbooks. So if you're able to answer all the questions in the book, you'll be able to score very high in the papers.

and thats not all, na na ....they repeat questions VERY frequently
if you have done past 10 papers you can score high marks :p

Reaction score
Btw, I'm a newbie, so, how does it work with the trophy points. I've had 3 for ages. How do I get to increase them?

Reaction score
For clinical side of medical, o level cannot match matric and inter. but in everything else o level and a level are better.