• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
:LOL:
Lol yeah. He was fun, but he set off the match when he discouraged a kid named Yousaf Masood which was the final nail in the coffin for him.
Hahah. Mughal with Mughel. Because the DEAN said so. :D

Sure he was.And seriously it was so shocking to see him fighting with young people,I mean elderly people are meant to resolve issues but instead he used to cross all limits and talked indecently :/
Ofcourse :D

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
Sure he was.And seriously it was so shocking to see him fighting with young people,I mean elderly people are meant to resolve issues but instead he used to cross all limits and talked indecently :/
Ofcourse :D

:D
Elderly? Pls. I don't even believe that. He's pretty immature and rude. He's no more than a mere child. I reckon that he's in his 20's top most.

Reaction score
:D
Elderly? Pls. I don't even believe that. He's pretty immature and rude. He's no more than a mere child. I reckon that he's in his 20's top most.

I used to think the same.
He has lost it all :p
And yeah,He isn't 20.I talked to him on skype and he seemed to be around 30 or above.