• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
then wouldnt we be writing bout all of them other then one acheivement...

or u r considering all of them under one topic...keeping safe the legacy of the prophet (saw)
Hazrat Abu Bakar Followed the path (sharia) of Rasool Allah (S.A.W) what he faced with n solved it in accordance to the legacy of Quran and sunnah, are his greatest achievements.... n for these reasons he is also known as saviour of Islam...

Reaction score
sir can u answer this question
what is the importance of Dua? (4)
Importance of the private prayers (Dua): (YOU CAN REDUCE THE ANSWER ALONG WITH QUOTATIONS AS PER REQUIREMENT OF UR'S)
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said “Your Lord is Magnificent and Generous and is ashamed to turn away empty the hands of a servant when he raises them to Him.” (Sunan Tirmizi) Invoking Allah (S.W.T) for help and support significance the strength of a man’s faith in absolute powers of his Creator, it also shows that man admits to the fact that he is completely helpless before Allah (S.W.T) and has no power to alter his circumstances. Nothing but invocation can change the Pre-destination. This is ascertained by our beloved Prophet (S.A.W) who said: “Nothing but invocation averts a Decree” (Sunan Tirmizi) Praying to Allah (S.W.T) for help incurs is pleasure since Allah (S.W.T) love those amongst His servants who only turn up to Him in times of difficulty instead of imploring other objects.
Praying to Allah (S.W.T) the most high with a strong conviction that the invocation will be accepted is an effective way to achieve the fulfillment of one’s desire. Allah (S.W.T) the Most high is our soul provider and He alone can and does give us what we want by putting our faith in Him instead of other things. As Allah says in the Holy Quran: “And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation)....." (40:60)
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) also said: “The invocation of any of you granted by Allah (S.W.T) if he does not show impatience (By saying), ‘I invoked Allah by my request has not been granted” (Sahih Al-Bukhari). In the verse 60 of Al-Ghafir prayer and worship has used synonymously. The prayer of the first sentence has been called worship in the second, this make it explicit that prayer itself is worship rather than the essence of worship. The acceptance of an invocation strengthens the invoker’s faith in Allah (S.W.T) and His sublime authority. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said: “There is an hour (opportune- lucky time) on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while Offering Salah and asking something from Allah (S.W.T) than he will definitely meet his demand.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Reaction score
(b) ExplainwhyTalhaandZubayropposed‘Ali. [4] i only got 1 reason ......
Question: Why Talha And Zubair Opposed Ali? [4]
Hazrat Talha (R.A) and Hazrat Zubair (R.A) opposed Ali for a number of reasons. They had initially taken oath at Hazrat Ali’s hand and hoped Hazrat Ali (R.A) would take quick action against the killers of HazratUsman (R.A). Hazrat Ali (R.A), however, having his own plans and strategies, acted differently. He began to dismiss the governors appointed by Hazrat Usman since he considered them to be the root cause of all troubles. While doing so, the actions against Hazrat Usman’s killers got delayed and this delay drove a wedge between Ali and the two close companions of the Prophet (S.A.W). They began to oppose Hazrat Ali’s policies as they wanted urgent steps against the rebels. Failing to see Hazrat Ali introducing any reforms to control the crisis, Talha and Zubair joined Ayesha.

Reaction score
in the question2. hadith communal life or indivual life (from our sylabus) how many hadith r we supposed to write

Reaction score
Dear am a traveller just passing by, so i thought before i move towards my long journey lets take a stop and help these fellow students...
Sir do we have to memorize the minor battles fought by Hazrat Abu Bakr? i.e Ajnadein,Hira etc,or just write that 'through the battles of ___,____,____ and _____ Eastern Iraq was conquered?

Reaction score
umm can someone plz tell me if the 4 shiah hadith books are in the sunni syllabus do we have to prepare it for islamiat paper 2 plz help !!!!:confused: