• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
sir i just want to know how can a point of view regarding simple conquests and administration can be different ? its 2 A.M here, and i am just awake to take ur help. plzz explain to me :(

Reaction score
this is paper 1

i have just uploaded a file about god in Himself... can you check it and tell whether it will be fine if i write it for unity and oneness of ALLAh...
by bringing a slight change in beginning ??
like i will write .. belief in the unity and oneness of Allah is one of the articles of faith in islam and continue with that ??

Reaction score
because its the same thing ... and should we write about shirk in unity and oneness of Allah ?

Reaction score
i have just uploaded a file about god in Himself... can you check it and tell whether it will be fine if i write it for unity and oneness of ALLAh...
by bringing a slight change in beginning ??
like i will write .. belief in the unity and oneness of Allah is one of the articles of faith in islam and continue with that ??
yes you can n also try to change the references