• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
it rejects christian faith in angels as allahs daughters..thus purifing our belief u could also use this point
sir can u give the answer to the question in points
how is the belief in angels important for Muslims in daily life? (4)

Reaction score
OK GUYS..... ITS BEEN A PRIVILEGE FOR ME OF HAVING SUCH GOOD STUDENTS...AND MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU ALL IN YOU EXAMS AND MAY HE GIVE YOU THE UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE QUESTION AND ABLE YOU ALL TO GIVE YOUR BEST TO HIM (A.S.W.T ) SO HE GIVES YOU ALL HIS BLESSINGS IN THE FORM OF GOOD GRADES......... ALLAH HAFIZ .....( THOSE WHO ARE AWAKE N STILL WANT SOMETHING M RIGHT HERE)..... THANK YOU ALL

Reaction score
OK GUYS..... ITS BEEN A PRIVILEGE FOR ME OF HAVING SUCH GOOD STUDENTS...AND MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU ALL IN YOU EXAMS AND MAY HE GIVE YOU THE UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE QUESTION AND ABLE YOU ALL TO GIVE YOUR BEST TO HIM (A.S.W.T ) SO HE GIVES YOU ALL HIS BLESSINGS IN THE FORM OF GOOD GRADES......... ALLAH HAFIZ .....( THOSE WHO ARE AWAKE N STILL WANT SOMETHING M RIGHT HERE)..... THANK YOU ALL
JazakAllah Khairan for soooo much help! :)

Reaction score
Answer: “O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, in order that you may attain Taqwah." [Surah Al-Baqarah: 183].
Verily, Allah (S.W.T) loves to bring deeds to perfection. Thus we Muslims are requested to do our works well whether these acts are spiritual or material. On the basis of the above mentioned Islamic rule we shall observe fast with: Nightly light meal called Sahoor, which is highly recommended for Fasters to equip them with enough strength to cheerfully undergo the rigor of the Fast and to bear its burden. It is stressed in a sound Hadis of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) that: “Make use of this Sahoor for it is blessed food” (Sunan Nasai) In another Hadis of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) “Sahoor is a blessing so leave not it out even if you drink water, as Allah and His angels pray for those taking Sahoor” (Reported by Imam Ahmed), Before taking the Sahoor, the following intention (Niyat) must be made: “I intend to keep tomorrows fast of Ramazan.” After the intention and the Sahoor the fast starts from Dawn.
During day time faster must be in a state of purity which is also a form of worship and taking the opportunity of the fast he/she must spend much time in worshiping Allah (S.W.T) The Most High, by reading and learning the holy Quran as it is one of the best form of worship in the Holy Month of fasting. One should guard his tongue from lying, backbiting, tail bearing, swearing and perjury. That why Hazrat Umar bin Khatab (R.A) said: “Fasting does not mean only to leave out food and drink but abandon lying, chatter and wrong” (Sahih Muslim) One should not fail to keep his temper under control due to Fast. This means that the Fasting one must not be angry for each triviality nor use his fast as a plea for losing temper.
One must not practice lust of the flesh. This means to reduce taking pleasure of the body (Indulgence in sex), even if they are lawful, is one of the best way to observe the fast right. One should be more generous to give charity, more sympathetic towards other humans even to animals as well and more bountiful in the Fasting month. So Muslims try their best to avoid all sorts of sinful activities and avail this opportunity in getting Allah’s reward as much as possible. The Fast of the day must be broken immediately at dusk which is setting of the sun with the following prayer: “O Allah! I Fasted for Thee and I believe in Thee and I put my trust in Thee and in the sustenance thou hast given me, I now break the fast”.
The breaking of the Fast must not be differed to the appearance of the stars as is the common practice with the Jews and the Christians. Muslims often break their fast with date or water as this is the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). This is also called Aftaari. After the breaking of fasting Muslims try to be present at the recitation of the Holy Quran in the Taraweh. Taraweh prayers are Sunnah e-Mukada for both men and women. Men should offer the Taraweh prayer in congregation in the mosque.
People who are exempted Islam has granted exemptions for fasting to people under specific circumstances for those who are subjected to particular conditions such as:
• People who are unwell and their physical conditions do not permit them to keep fast. However, the laws of Fasting days are to be compensated as soon as they restore their health.
• Anyone who is on a journey is allowed to leave his Fast but the number of days lost have to be made up.
• Women having menstruation are exempted during Fasting for specific days. They are also required to make up for their laws of fasting days later.
• A woman who is pregnant can also defer the fast but they must make up for it later a day for a day.
• A person, who is old and feeble that he cannot keep a fast, is not obliged to keep one but such person must than pay the (Fidya).
There are certain acts which render the fasting void:
• Eating or drinking purposely or intentionally.
• Intentional vomiting also breaks the fast.
• Any kind of sexual act during the fast.

(b) ExplainwhytheRamadanfastisimportant toMuslims. [4]
Ramzan is a blessed month in which the believers try to perform as much as good deeds as they can. The entire Muslim community performs the month long refresher source of Ramazan collectively.
It enables the wealthier members of the society to realize the plight of their poor brethren. They feel sorry for them which encourage them to do something for their welfare. This realization sprout act of charity such as alums giving which gives rise to the feeling of gratitude among the poor’s for their rich brothers. Thus brotherhood and mutual concern are promoted in the Muslim community. Therefore fasting serves the purpose of an umbrella under which poor and rich are united. Since fasting is for all, it brings into limelight a common observance carried out by the Muslim community.
This gives rise to the sense of togetherness among the community member. Welfare of the Muslim community at large is promoted when individual make an effort to be righteous and polish there social dealings according to their requirement of Islam. Fating teaches Muslim self-restraint and power them with the strength to control their desire and instincts. This self-control impractically useful in avoiding many sins, abstinence from squabbling, dishonesty, cheating, defaming others, backbiting etc. promotes social ties among the community members. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said: “Allah does not need the fast of one who does not abandon false speech or acting according to his false speech”. (Sahi Bukhari) Ramzan is greeted with great zeal and zest in the Muslim community.
is this correct
holy prophet (S) in hadis qudsi said"allah almighty said:the bestest of u is the quickest in breaking of fast"

Reaction score
and also can u tell me which traditionist narrated these ahadith

h.p(s)said"it (zakat) should be collected from the well to do and distributed to the poor"
and also"allah has enjoined zakat on u so that the rest of ur wealth may be cleanesed through it"
"no zakat is payable on a property untill a year passes by it"
"no charity tax is due on a property mounting to less than 5 uqiyas"
and also can u answer the question how is zakat to be paid

sir can we use tolas instead of grams?????

Reaction score
when is the second trumpet blown???plz ans it now!!
8/10..... missed some points here is an answer compare it with yours... and tell me what you missed.....
Belief in Resurrection after death and the last day is one of the fundamental beliefs in Islamic faith this covers two parts: The first one is the believe in the day of Judgment, it is believed in Islam that this world is onlytemporary and we are all merely passing through it. Our final destination is here after or after life. We are only given this life as a chance for us to do good, to worship Allah (SWT) and to live our lives in accordance with the teaching of Quran and Sunnah. Every one of us is endowed with our own free will, thus we had the freedom to do and chose to what to do with our lives attain eternal life. All of these will matter on the day that the world will come to the end. When itWill happen? No one knows accept Allah (SWT), those who deny the hereafter, Allah (SWT) warned them by saying: “How can you disbelieve in Allah? Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life. Then He will give you death, and then again will bring you to life (on the Day of Resurrection) and then onto Him you will return." (2:28).
This verse summarizes Allah’s (SWT) absolute power of giving life and death and urges as to strengthen our faith in him. This also means that death is just an important phase in our journey to live an eternal life after the final judgment. There are signs of immense and eminent end of this world explained in the Holy Quran and the concept and outcome of the Day of Judgment also being given in the Holy Quran. That day will start by the first blow of the trumpet of the angel Hazrat Israfeel (A.S), “The Quran says: “then when one blast is sounded on the trumpet and the earth is moved and its mountain is crushed to powder at one stroke on that day shall the great event come to pass” (69. Al-Haaqqa (The Reality)) on the last day the sun will be folded up, the stars will lose their luster and fall, and the ocean will boil over. As the Surah tell us how the earth would be shaken to its depths, and the hills will be ground to powder such that they became powder dust then Hazrat Israfeel will blow third trumpet .On the third trumpet everyone will be restricted from the dead at the end of the time, “and there will come forth every soul, with each will be an angel to drive and an angel to be a witness” (50:21).
The second part is believed on the Day of Judgment following the resurrection. Everybody will join the vast assembly gathers on the plain of Arafat. Now all the Humans will stand one by one for accountability of all their deed in worldly life. Allah (SWT) will set the scale of ultimate justice known as the Mezaan and the body organ of each will individually speak (witness) to tell the details of deeds and finally according to the deed that is good or bad people will be awarded or punish and this will know as Yaum -ul-Jaza. When the judgment is finished, a bridge will be stretched over the top of the pit of Hell. This bridge, called the Sirat, will lead to Paradise which will be on the other side. Everyone will have to cross this bridge. The Prophets and the righteous people will zoom right over and enter Paradise. The treading of the bridge by the people will be based on the nature and enormity of their good or bad deeds. The two states of Heaven and Hell are not spiritual. They will be experienced in physical forms by the new bodies with which Allah will raise men up.
The good ones will be sent in the heaven and the bad ones will be sent into hell forever and ever but forever and ever is for the polytheist, atheist, and the Muslims after completing their punishment will be taken out from hell and will be sent into Jannah. The Holy Quran says: “guardians of eternity will they enter………” (35:33) and in another in the Holy Quran Allah (SWT) says: “but he who’s balance (of good deeds) will be light will live in a bottom less pit (it is a fire blowing fiercely)”. (Al-Quran)

Reaction score
r u still there sir.....i need help...may Allah grant u the power to help me

Reaction score
sir one query here: If a question comes tomorw : "Write the main events of Umar's Caliphate " (10)
can i attempt it ?

Reaction score
YOUR CHOICE I TOLD YOU ABOUT DIFFERENCE IN OPINION......
sir i know but i am confused that maybe ali and usman be controversial, but how come umar be controversial as the fact we just have to stay neutral in writing his battles and benevolent administrative reforms. ?

Reaction score
and also can u tell me which traditionist narrated these ahadith

h.p(s)said"it (zakat) should be collected from the well to do and distributed to the poor"
and also"allah has enjoined zakat on u so that the rest of ur wealth may be cleanesed through it"
"no zakat is payable on a property untill a year passes by it"
"no charity tax is due on a property mounting to less than 5 uqiyas"
and also can u answer the question how is zakat to be paid

sir can we use tolas instead of grams?????
THESE ARE QUOTED FROM SAHI BUKHARI AND MUSLIM.......... N WHAT IS TOLAS?

Reaction score
sir i know but i am confused that maybe ali and usman be controversial, but how come umar be controversial as the fact we just have to stay neutral in writing his battles and benevolent administrative reforms. ?
do whatever you wana do ok.... coz for example my opinion is going to be different to the examiner sitting next to me in many ways which i dont wanna discuss

Reaction score
sir u have helped me throughout and now i want ur advice sir, dont do this to me sir, dont do this. I yesterday sent u an answer, on which u gave me 10, so if i wrote this answer tomorw, will it be sufficient ? Sir plzz dont be angry, i want ur help. Please sir