• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
I always consult your answers before attempting mine.Have em all saved at one place.Things i missed: Detail of Blowing of Trumphet,Yaum-ul-jaza,Crossing of Bridge(Sirat),Refrence about Hell & Conditions of Day of judgement. Correct?

Sir also I wrote full Surah Zilzaal so does it really make a big difference or should I write another refrence in place of it as it take quite a lot of time? If so any suitable refrence?
there are many surahs regarding day of judgement....

Reaction score
so the more references you quote, the more marks u can achieve
They help,but only to a degree.Just quoting random verses wont get you high marks.Examiners like quotes sparingly,and those which have been applied correctly..

Reaction score
yah of course it has to in accordance with the qustion or else u could get penalised

Reaction score
do we have to mention election of Caliph when discussing main events of his Caliphate

Reaction score
In significance of hadith in thinking can we write that the Prophet(S.A) was a model in all aspects of life and gave instructions such as adab etc. If not pls tell wht to write.