• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
no, it states the importance, and that is what i am puzzled about
what i think is that it asks Hadiths as a source of guidance, legal thinking, and thought and action
where did you get it from? tell the whole question please :)

Reaction score
it is in sir irfan's notes, the question is What is the importance of Hadith in Islamic teachings? (10)
I couldn't understand the answer which sir irfan wrote and that is why i am asking you.

Reaction score
it is in sir irfan's notes, the question is What is the importance of Hadith in Islamic teachings? (10)
I couldn't understand the answer which sir irfan wrote and that is why i am asking you.
Yeah wait I got it

Reaction score
dude what happened :(
Para#1 we will tell about Hadis as a source of guidance( that its 2nd primary source, used to explain,describe and extend Quranic teachings and so on)
Para#2 we will tell about use of hadis by immediate successors i.e Caliph
Para#3 we will give an example of Ijma with Hadis
Para#4 we will give an example of and Qiyas with Hadis
(Note: The first para should be the biggest as it ask us about IMPORTANCE )

Reaction score
is it necessary that more than one question will come on the caliphs out of the three optional questions? please someone help.....:confused:

Reaction score
sir what kinda quest comes regarding " the caliphs and other states"
its a glimp.... get examples from their administrative work you will find many example.....like
The Rightly Guided caliphs also continued to show generosity towards the non-Muslim citizens and states following the footsteps of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W). Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) during his caliphate (632-634 A.D) maintained the integrity which was established by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). The state of Medina having a vast population of non-Muslims was provided with special rights. Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) gave the surety of the protection of their life, property, respect and religion was the duty of the Government. Nobody was allowed to violate their rights until unless they or the Muslims exploited the rights. Hazrat Abu Bakr maintained the respect of the Charter of Medina signed by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in 622 A.D first year of Hijra. The second caliph Hazrat Umar (634-644 A.D) set one of the noblest precedence in the entire world history. When he entered Jerusalem as a victor he refused to offer prayer inside the church. He justified this gentle gesture by saying that he simply did not want to set a trend for his successors to forcibly convert the worship places of non-Muslims into Mosques. This was absolutely in line with the glorious Quranic injunction: “Let there be no compulsion in religion” (2:256)
These examples set by the Prophet (S.A.W) and his successors (the caliphs) provides a glaring example that can provide enlightenment to all the Muslims rulers of the contemporary world that they should also take special care of the temple and other worship places of non-Muslims
living in their country as a religious minority.

Reaction score
sir can u give a planout of the answer to the question
what is the importance of the Hadith in Islamic teachings?