• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
I GUESS MY TIME WITH YOU ALL GOOD STUDENTS HAS ITS END AFTER YOUR PAPER.... DO POST WHAT YOU ALL DID AND WHICH QUESTIONS YOU ALL HAVE ATTEMPTED....THANK YOU.. N MAY BE I WILL BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE LIKE..HMMMM LILLY, FIZ, PRINCESS SOFIA , SAAD, RED VIPER, HASSAN,.........
InshaAllah we would tell u wht we did..
u were very helpful to us
thanku for spending ur time on us =)

Reaction score
I GUESS MY TIME WITH YOU ALL GOOD STUDENTS HAS ITS END AFTER YOUR PAPER.... DO POST WHAT YOU ALL DID AND WHICH QUESTIONS YOU ALL HAVE ATTEMPTED....THANK YOU.. N MAY BE I WILL BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE LIKE..HMMMM LILLY, FIZ, PRINCESS SOFIA , SAAD, RED VIPER, HASSAN,.........
U were very helpful sir! u've done a great favor on us...m thankful to u!

Reaction score
names of which hadis?
Most probably this question will come:
12 (a) In the Hadith you have studied what did the Prophet say and mean when he spoke about
(i) tolerance and
(ii) evil?
although the topic( tolerance, evil) can change.
We have to write a part and b part of hadis relating to the topic.
dont worry fiz when u will see the paper your this :( will turn into this :)
Am i right sir? :D

Reaction score
vat bout me ? :(