• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
FOR ALL OF YOU....... "Almighty God, Whose Hands hold all matters of life, give me grace of success in the work that I do. Help me to give it the careful thought and the strict attention that will lead to success. Watch over me and govern my actions, that I may not mar its perfection. Show me how to give my best, and let me not despise the toil that is necessary to complete it. Make my life a successful one, in that every duty You give to me, I do it well. Give me the blessing of Your help and guidance, and suffer me not to fail." AMEEN

Reaction score
Answer: “O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, in order that you may attain Taqwah." [Surah Al-Baqarah: 183].
Verily, Allah (S.W.T) loves to bring deeds to perfection. Thus we Muslims are requested to do our works well whether these acts are spiritual or material. ........
Sir thank you but I think you forgot to check my answer on the previous page:
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...d-get-the-solutions.25665/page-31#post-539903