• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
but i have covered all points so IA i will get good marks, yea the caliph part and ijma,qiyas might be irrelevant but it dosent matter until other points are correct, right?
THEY DO MATTER DEAR IF YOU REMOVE THESE FROM UR ANSWER U DROP TO LEVEL 3.... THAT'S WHY I WAS NOT REPLYING THAT IT WILL HURT YOU.......

Reaction score
THEY DO MATTER DEAR IF YOU REMOVE THESE FROM UR ANSWER U DROP TO LEVEL 3.... THAT'S WHY I WAS NOT REPLYING THAT IT WILL HURT YOU.......

BUT I DIDNT REMOVE THEM RIGHT, I SAID I THINK THEY MIGHT BE IRRELEVANT BUT I DIDNT SAY THAT I MISSED THEM AND BY ALLAH"S GRACE MY ANSWER WENT VERY WELL AS I DID A VERY SIMILAR QUES BEFORE EXAMS AND I ALSO GAVE QUOTATIONS IN THIS QUES AND CLEARLY EXPLAINEDWHY SUNNAH IS IMPORTANT AND ITS BENEFITS. MY FRIENDS WHO GET A* IN SCHOOL WROTE LESS POINTS THAN ME> INSHALLAH I WILL GET LEVEL 4 IN MY ANS AS CIE EXAMINERS ARENT AS STRICT AS U SAY AND MY ANSWER CONTAINED ALL KEY POINTS. UR ANS DONT MEAN THAT WE SHOULD CRAM THEM ONLY. OUR OWN VALID POINTS ARE ACCEPTED AS WRITTEN IN THE MARKING SCHEME. PLUS I DID THIS QUES FROM 2056 SYLLABUS BUT I EVEN WROTE EXTRA POINTS......

Reaction score
BUT I DIDNT REMOVE THEM RIGHT, I SAID I THINK THEY MIGHT BE IRRELEVANT BUT I DIDNT SAY THAT I MISSED THEM AND BY ALLAH"S GRACE MY ANSWER WENT VERY WELL AS I DID A VERY SIMILAR QUES BEFORE EXAMS AND I ALSO GAVE QUOTATIONS IN THIS QUES AND CLEARLY EXPLAINEDWHY SUNNAH IS IMPORTANT AND ITS BENEFITS. MY FRIENDS WHO GET A* IN SCHOOL WROTE LESS POINTS THAN ME> INSHALLAH I WILL GET LEVEL 4 IN MY ANS AS CIE EXAMINERS ARENT AS STRICT AS U SAY AND MY ANSWER CONTAINED ALL KEY POINTS. UR ANS DONT MEAN THAT WE SHOULD CRAM THEM ONLY. OUR OWN VALID POINTS ARE ACCEPTED AS WRITTEN IN THE MARKING SCHEME. PLUS I DID THIS QUES FROM 2056 SYLLABUS BUT I EVEN WROTE EXTRA POINTS......

MAY ALLAH SUFFICE YOU DEAR!

Reaction score
MAY ALLAH SUFFICE YOU DEAR!

THANKYOU FOR THE PRAYER. I just wanted to make a point that our own valid points are accepted and i promise you that i did atleast 75%of this ques and wrote all points with elaborations and quotations. Moreover i have one ques, in q5, we had to mention both individual and communal benefits of salat and saum right??? and can we breifly mention arbitration in BAttle of sifffin in ali's battles...??

Reaction score
THANKYOU FOR THE PRAYER. I just wanted to make a point that our own valid points are accepted and i promise you that i did atleast 75%of this ques and wrote all points with elaborations and quotations. Moreover i have one ques, in q5, we had to mention both individual and communal benefits of salat and saum right??? and can we breifly mention arbitration in BAttle of sifffin in ali's battles...??
THAT IS THE MAIN POINT IN THE BATTLES........

Reaction score
NOW NO MORE QUESTIONS ON WHAT YOU DID IN THE PAPER OTHERWISE THE XPC WILL BAN YOU AND ME...FOR ME ITS OK..COZ I MAY NOT COME AGAIN.... BUT U ALL ARE HERE FOR FURTHER DISCUSSIONS.....

Ok sir but can u suggestme some books if i want to read the Prophet's Seerah(life) and other Islamic teachings in detail so that i can know more abt this beautiful religion.

Reaction score
Ok sir but can u suggestme some books if i want to read the Prophet's Seerah(life) and other Islamic teachings in detail so that i can know more abt this beautiful religion.
read Seerah by Hazrat Ibne Abbas (R.A), Tabaqat e saad, seerah by Hazrat Hisham

Reaction score
Me siento honrado y su impresionante veces con todos ustedes. Que Dios los bendiga y firma de sir irfan Atique. Gracias