• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
Well,i dont know abt marks coz this aint the point marking before 2009 however u will get credit,certainly.........
Dont get tensed.......
1.Believe in Allah and predestination,(not syllabus)
2.Look at others attemp,a.k.a percentile
3.prepare Urdu well,dont wanna blow everything now do we

yup i sincerely believe i ll get credit becuz of the way examiners mark stuff now (not point form) and any valid point is accepted..
Now its time to FINISH islamiyat AND START urdu.. i guess my discussion abt this paper ends..However my paper went extremely well and i expect an A* IA..

Reaction score
yup i sincerely believe i ll get credit becuz of the way examiners mark stuff now (not point form) and any valid point is accepted..
Now its time to FINISH islamiyat AND START urdu.. i guess my discussion abt this paper ends..However my paper went extremely well and i expect an A* IA..
Mine too...IA we will all get our desired results and may God be the one to know better,now gonna catch some shut eye

Reaction score
Sorry for cutting in....Such things matter only if u did not provide a specific example like this one before.....for example,i mentioned zakat,quranic injuction and so on(Hadiths).........so if not mentioned before this will help,otherwise u need to discuss other imp things and not stick to refernces only....
Besides,ur answer was good and question also did not specifically demanded tht
Sorry for cutting in....Such things matter only if u did not provide a specific example like this one before.....for example,i mentioned zakat,quranic injuction and so on(Hadiths).........so if not mentioned before this will help,otherwise u need to discuss other imp things and not stick to refernces only....
Besides,ur answer was good and question also did not specifically demanded tht
definitely, dear...

Reaction score
IS ZAKAT NOT DEALING WITH SOCIAL LIFE,!!!!!!!!!!Almost entirely it deals with communal welfare i.e community
Also u can simply write tht gives ahadiths laws abt marriage e.t.c.they are specific
this is actually fall into the the category of how hadith is related with quran.....

Reaction score
Sir irfan, if i mentioned that point relating to hadis as basis of ACTION that the Prophet(SAW) said : " Every intoxicant is Khamr so every Khamr is Haram(unlawful)". Therefore Muslims today refrain from taking drugs and drinking cocaine,hash,etc. <<< Will this point score me a mark coz i think it is relating to our action.?
NOW THAT IS A GOOD POINT, FURTHER MORE YOU CAN EASILY QUOTE EXAMPLES FROM YOUR SYLLABUS LIKE..“Whosoever of you sees an evil action let him change it with his hand, and if he is not able to do so then with his tongue, and if he is not able to do so then with his heart, and that is the weakest of faith”

Reaction score
ABOVE ALL YOU ALL WROTE ACCORDING TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE QUESTION......AND M SURE HIGHEST WILL GO TO 9/10 AND MINIMUM 7/10

Reaction score
sir i wrote this
in question 2 i gave an introduction mentioning in brief Hadith and their importance. Mentioned that hadith actually explain the teachings of the Quran that are not discussed fully or explained explicitly. also, how the Hadith is related to Ijma and Qiyas in daily life matters (eg. travelling on an aeroplane and exemption from Zakah. and the nulllifing of Wuzu in the case of nailpolish and discussed their importance to a Muslim). Also, how it provides guidance in all aspects for Muslims (gave example of buriel that we should stand up an how this helps to improve relations with non-Muslims and it importance to Muslims). finally discussed the importance of Sunnah in a Muslim's life today. also gave several quotations is that good enough

i also gave the reasons why is it important to Muslims in accordance with the topic and did not make a separate para for it
how much could i get sir?

Reaction score
NOW THAT IS A GOOD POINT, FURTHER MORE YOU CAN EASILY QUOTE EXAMPLES FROM YOUR SYLLABUS LIKE..“Whosoever of you sees an evil action let him change it with his hand, and if he is not able to do so then with his tongue, and if he is not able to do so then with his heart, and that is the weakest of faith”

thx for confirming sir.. it reduces my tension completely.

Reaction score
sir i wrote this
in question 2 i gave an introduction mentioning in brief Hadith and their importance. Mentioned that hadith actually explain the teachings of the Quran that are not discussed fully or explained explicitly. also, how the Hadith is related to Ijma and Qiyas in daily life matters (eg. travelling on an aeroplane and exemption from Zakah. and the nulllifing of Wuzu in the case of nailpolish and discussed their importance to a Muslim). Also, how it provides guidance in all aspects for Muslims (gave example of buriel that we should stand up an how this helps to improve relations with non-Muslims and it importance to Muslims). finally discussed the importance of Sunnah in a Muslim's life today. also gave several quotations is that good enough

i also gave the reasons why is it important to Muslims in accordance with the topic and did not make a separate para for it
how much could i get sir?
marked in red is irrelevant rest is good......8/10

Reaction score
dear soulja : still stands at 8..... coz ur not supposed to mention ijma and qiyas with examples......

i thank Allah that i didnt give examples of Sunnah with ijma and qiyas... however sir if we wrote that " the caliphs also reffered to sunnah during their lives(i gave 1 examples) so similarly Muslims should also do the same" << is this a valid and scoring point??

Reaction score
i thank Allah that i didnt give examples of Sunnah with ijma and qiyas... however sir if we wrote that " the caliphs also reffered to sunnah during their lives(i gave 1 examples) so similarly Muslims should also do the same" << is this a valid and scoring point??
its a great point worth mentioning

Reaction score
its a great point worth mentioning
What abt mine....I also wrote tht (abt early community not specifally,but tht from earliest times referring Ahadiths for decision e.t.c)....in the very beginning lines of my ans........
Btw thnx for the like or was this by accidently clicking on that ..........................................just kidding

Reaction score
What abt mine....I also wrote tht (abt early community not specifally,but tht from earliest times referring Ahadiths for decision e.t.c)....in the very beginning lines of my ans........
Btw thnx for the like or was this by accidently clicking on that ..........................................just kidding
it was n is a like.... you wrote that but u dint explained it properly

Reaction score
sir is this correct for the question 2 (b) part pf p2 :why did the early compliers of hadith think it was important to compile the Hdaith?
by compliing the hadith they believed that they could be preserved for the future generations and not get lost
by compiling the hadith they believed they could protect the authentic hadith from the fabricated hadith that were arising
by compiling the hdaith they believed that the next generations could get guidance from the most authentic Hadith
by compiling the hadith in to musannaf books, they believed that guidance could be sought more easily and quickly