• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
DONT ASK JUST TELL WAS MY SYLLABUS HELPFUL WHICH I POSTED ON THIS THREAD..... INSTEAD OF GUESSING....
Sir i quoted many verses in all questions(Even Hadith and 4 marks Q's) and am confident that i attempted Q2 correctly.How many marks will i get roughly? :p

Reaction score
IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM LOGICAL THAN HE CAN DO SO N IF ITS NOT THAN HE IS DOING WRONG...... IT DEPENDS UPON THE CONDITION RELATION AND SITUATION BETWEEN TWO FAMILY.
okay thnx sir actually an unknwn grl asked me in confession n I really wanted to help

Reaction score
WE KNOW ALL DEAR..... YOU SHOULD ALL REMOVE YOU IDs OTHER WISE U WILL FIND YOUR SELF IN TROUBLE

Reaction score
THIS WAS THE ANSWER OF QUESTION 2.....
For the purification and guidance of Muslim’s minds and souls the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) issued many instructions and commandments. They helped one to have a clear view of other fellow beings, characters and eradicate evil thoughts. People with evil and ambitious thoughts can never work for the peace, pleasure, satisfaction and wellbeing of others. Good will only comes forth from such minds which are guided and committed to welfare or humans. However, in deserving the following injunctions of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) his or her actions must benefit the society. The Holy Quran defines the roll of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in elaborating the teachings of the Holy Quran when it says: "...........And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad SAW) the reminder and the advice (the Qur’an), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought." (16:44) Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) himself conscious of his mortality, attached a great deal of importance to the knowledge of his own Hadis. The Hadis lay down guide lines to govern Human behavior in manner which is appropriate to the way of life which Allah (S.W.T) desires for an individual to lead. They provide directives for even the most minor aspects of human life e.g. what a Muslim recites when he sneezes; start eating, look in the mirror, drinks milk etc. The most brilliant thing about the Hadis is the way they cover the vast dimensions of human life, suggesting appropriate ways to structure, ones thoughts and actions. Hadis not only provide directions but also mention rewards and punishments to those particular actions to encourage conformity and discourage disobedience. “The one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a Mujahid (warrior) who fights for Allah’s cause or like him who perform prayers all the night and fasts all day” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
The teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) not only guides individuals how to act, but also establish a system of believes which go in line with the teachings of the Holy Quran. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) elaborates the beliefs pertaining to Tawheed, the finality of his Prophet Hood, Articles of Faith, Pillars of Islam etc. He guides us to think of the welfare of other members of the society; to avoid considering other fellow beings with inferiority; to think of one’s self as a humble servant of Allah (S.W.T) to keep the mind clean from all corrupt ideas, to base all our actions on noble intentions etc. Since Islam does not only provide knowledge of virtue and evil, but also provide the application of its system of values and beliefs in the form of appropriate norms, therefore Hadis play a significant to modify an individual’s approach towards life in all thoughts and actions.

sir i wrote very close to this. i told about hadis second to Quran and that it elaborates it. Then i gave 2 quotations from Quran . Then i told abt prayer,zakat (examples with quotations from hadith), hajj and also abt social life e.g medicines,buying,selling. then i also elaborated that prophet himself gave instructions to preach teachings of hadith (gave quote). Then i mentioned about caliphs using it, then abt the second source of law with examples with ijma,qiyas. lastly i told abt its benefits. I elaborated all the aforementioned points. How much do you think ill get?? please be lenient.

Reaction score
sir i wrote very close to this. i told about hadis second to Quran and that it elaborates it. Then i gave 2 quotations from Quran . Then i told abt prayer,zakat (examples with quotations from hadith), hajj and also abt social life e.g medicines,buying,selling. then i also elaborated that prophet himself gave instructions to preach teachings of hadith (gave quote). Then i mentioned about caliphs using it, then abt the second source of law with examples with ijma,qiyas. lastly i told abt its benefits. I elaborated all the aforementioned points. How much do you think ill get?? please be lenient.
OK

Reaction score
heres a rough estimate this has been proven true for 2010-2011 batch
2 ref(both Quranic) 6-7
3 ref 8 marks max
3 Quranic and 1 or two hadees 9 or even full
Yeah around 3 or 4 per 10 marks Q.Dont know how many were Quranic or Ahadees.

Reaction score
heres a rough estimate this has been proven true for 2010-2011 batch
2 ref(both Quranic) 6-7
3 ref 8 marks max
3 Quranic and 1 or two hadees 9 or even full
AND I HAVE BEEN TO MANY SESSIONS BEFORE 210-2012 AND STILL GOING ON FOR THE NEXT SIX YEARS..... FURTHER MORE WE ARE DONE WITH DISCUSSION ON THIS ISSUE.....THANK YOU