• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
sir, for question 2, i wrote
in the introduction that Prophet (S.A.W)'s communal life and qouted i quotation
in the second para, gave Hadith, "none of u believes until..", explained its theme and gave one quotation along with it . also wrote about how is it individual conduct in community
in third para, gave Hadith, "may God show mercy to man..", explained its theme and gave one quotation along with it . also wrote about how is it individual conduct in community
in fourth para, gave Hadith, "the one who takes care of the orphan and the poor man is like" . explained its theme and gave one quotation along with it . also wrote about how is it individual conduct in community
how much can i get?

so that means u gave three examples..... requirement is four hadith...... but still ur answer is good

Reaction score
So Sir, this type of confusion has never come up before in Islamiat paper.
I know numerous students who wrote about Individual Life.. and infact, Majority didn't write about Communal Life! They will all get Zero.

definitely their answer falls to level 1.... which is answer is completely irrelevent

Reaction score
The exact question:

Q. From the set Hadith, Outline the teachings about conduct of Individual Muslims IN A COMMUNITY. (10)

They specifically mentioned ''IN A COMMUNITY''..
Why would they say something like that if they wanted us to write about INDIVIDUAL LIFE.

Individual Muslims have two types of conducts.
The first one is that of their Private life, I.e Individual Life... Prayer, Earning Money Lawfully, Reading Quran (Hadis about Tethered Camels)
This Conduct is no way related to the COMMUNITY. One reading the Quran, doesnt benefit or effect the community.
The Second is related to the Community. I.e Communal Life. As in, How a Muslims Individual is supposed to Act and behave IN THE COMMUNITY. The responsibilities of a Muslim Individual as a member of the COMMUNITY. How his actions should be towards his fellow community members IN A COMMUNITY.

So the question clearly asked us to write about the conduct of Individual Muslims, IN A COMMUNITY.
As in, How a muslim individual should behave and act in an Islamic Community.
We had to write about Modesty, Brotherhood, Kindness, Mercy.. towards fellow members of the community. Because that is how the CONDUCT of an Individual Muslim should be while in a COMMUNITY.

That was required by the question.[/quo te]

no need to write communal in capitals. :sneaky: pta chal gya hai
still many wrote individual ahadis.. if u r focusing community in the question then it was also written INDIVIDUALS in the community. :giggle:

Reaction score
The earning lawfull money is actually correct BUT ONLY if we explain it like this"an individual today should be self-sufficeient and shud not rely upon others in the community unnecessarily"<this explain how the conduct shud be of an indivuidual in the community(not putting burden on others), similarly we could write about removing evil in the community,mercy,brotherhood,sincerity towards rulers and people,
The "striving hard with person and property" can also be correct if we explained it right..... for exp as we say" an individual should spend his wealth to improve social conditions and shud establish a community based on justice and righteousness'

SO THE CONCLUSION IS THAT THE MARKS DEPEND ON HOW WE EXPLAINED THE HADIS BECAUSE MOST OF THE HADIS IN THE SYLLABUS CAN BE WRITTEN FOR BOTH COMMUNITY AND INDIVIDUAL LIFE.

right u r(esp with regard to ur last two sentences)............however conduct means behaviour more related to ur IKHLAAQ this is the definition of conduct so to write tht an individual today should be self-sufficeient and shud not rely upon others in the community unnecessarily is wrong coz this is not related to ur conduct (only barely is it related) so by and all,it is still very irrelevant still...though the quote below and all the important explanation of tht quote abt striving is right....... the conduct part is to be remembered in this question and also unclear,irrelevant attempts to show how tht individuals conduct should be (after quoting a hadith like the one u wrote above of earning lawfully) will not be mostly,if not full, credited........

Reaction score
omg why dont any one under stant the question stated "individual in a community" so its individual ............... as it asked individual

Reaction score
Take English Lessons! (n)
You expect to get a good grade with your bookish knowledge.
learn to understand the question!

omg why dont any one under stant the question stated "individual in a community" so its individual ............... as it asked individual

Reaction score
two events..... first background of what happened in boycott ...leads to the death of abutalib...... than in the given time line by the examiner... the events of taif n pledges of aqabah including the plotting of assassination of Prophet (S.A.W)
yeah thats what i put! :D