• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

little help? :) x

Reaction score
i have difficult in chemistry,i know the concepts and all but when it comes to solving some past paper questions im like blank as if i havent studied..and this worries me....any advice i can refer to? i dont want to end like this in the exam :/
thanks xx

Reaction score
i have difficult in chemistry,i know the concepts and all but when it comes to solving some past paper questions im like blank as if i havent studied..and this worries me....any advice i can refer to? i dont want to end like this in the exam :/
thanks xx
Igcse ??

Reaction score
Take a topic from the book,then solve the questions related with that topic from the past papers...It will surely help (y)

Reaction score
Turn your chemistry text book Into a Newspaper (weird but it works )
- I mean read it repeatedly like you read Interesting Novels, you may make notes if you like or keep reading.
-Solve past-papers related to the section/topics you have rigorously studied.
-If you encounter a difficult question, look for the answer in your text book - not mark-scheme
Goodluck :) remember me when you get A*/A

Reaction score
i
Turn your chemistry text book Into a Newspaper (weird but it works )
- I mean read it repeatedly like you read Interesting Novels, you may make notes if you like or keep reading.
-Solve past-papers related to the section/topics you have rigorously studied.
-If you encounter a difficult question, look for the answer in your text book - not mark-scheme
Goodluck :) remember me when you get A*/A
'll try that! :)
thank you xx