• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Looking for this year's maths papers

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am looking for this year's IGCSE May/June 2013, 0580 Paper 21 and 41. Does anybody know where I can get a copy from?
I wanted to practice it, bcos I have noticed that the mid-year and end of the year paper tends to be similiar :$. Am I right or wrong?
Also somebody told me that for syllabus 0580, the highest one can get is a B and never an A. Is that correct?

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am looking for this year's IGCSE May/June 2013, 0580 Paper 21 and 41. Does anybody know where I can get a copy from?
I wanted to practice it, bcos I have noticed that the mid-year and end of the year paper tends to be similiar :$. Am I right or wrong?
Also somebody told me that for syllabus 0580, the highest one can get is a B and never an A. Is that correct?

Thank you!

You will find it here:
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...emes-grade-thresholds-examiner-reports.28829/

As for the grade, the highest one can get is an A*, not a B. I, myself, got an A* in the May/June 2013 session.