• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Loose paper

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just gave my CIE O Level Economics Exam (2281/22) and i took an extra loose sheet but forgot to write my name, candidate number or centre number on it. I had attched it to the original answer booklet but i am still worried that it may get detached or Cambridge my not accept it. Furthermore, I clearly wrote my candidate number and subject name on the original booklet but i am worried that I wrote the wrong subject code.
Will this affect the checking? Anyone please help me! I am really distressed and worried!

Reaction score
i really don't know, but i suggest that you visit your centre and tell them about that problem..
maybe they'll email them or something..
good luck
hope everything will be fine :)

Reaction score
u need to tell ur school's principle
and they can inform british council
if u have attached then i think it wont be a problem!
anyways if u tell them
they can surely find it even if it is not attached with it!

Reaction score
email british council and ask them about this.. And also contact ur centre.. It shouldnt be a problem if u attached it but still ask ur principle to see so that u r on the safe side !!

Reaction score
well thet would accept the answer sheet if you have not written your name but dont know whther they would accept it if you have not written correct SUBJECT CODE .!
this might create a problem .!
you should urgrntly contact british council .!