• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LOST CIE CERTIFICATE!!!!!

Reaction score
AT 1ST I THOUGHT THEY WOULD ACCEPT da statement of result but i thought rong!!

guys my school lost my olevel certificate , and da BRITISH COUNCIL are also helpless in dis case!

so is their any way i can contact da cie to make a duplicate copy?? :O: :O: :fool: :fool: :fool:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
it's strange how can they lose the certificate! y didnt u collect ur certificate before?!

Reaction score
I CHANGED my school got busy! didnt remember..... AND their is another story to it

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ah...so it's ur fault :no: anyways...InshaAllah...everything will get fine soon...try applying for that certifying statement if there is no way u can get the certificate from the school!

Reaction score
110 pounds 4 a certificate ...which will take 6 weeks to arrive NOT WORTH IT!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
well i dont think it's the schul fault ...i think u completed A levels now...right...i mean this session...so after 2 years how do u expect the school to have ur certificate...btw it's gonna be with them...surely...but in a place they do not know ;)