• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lost statement of entry. Please Help!

Reaction score
So, as I came back from my ICT test today, I left my bag outside as usual, for the maids to take it inside, apparently, they made a stupid mistake of not doing so, and now it's gone, I don't care bout the damn bag, but my statement of entry has been lost.

What Can I do?

Reaction score
So, as I came back from my ICT test today, I left my bag outside as usual, for the maids to take it inside, apparently, they made a stupid mistake of not doing so, and now it's gone, I don't care bout the damn bag, but my statement of entry has been lost.

What Can I do?
Do you need it? If you're registered for the exam and write your candidate number and centre number on the paper then that should be enough.

It is important that you keep your statements just in case there's some kind of problem but this is very rare. If you're still concerned, talk to your centre.

Reaction score
you should contact with the british council , and they will give you a backup for it incha'allah . bas at least go your exam with anything that shows that you are that person .

Reaction score
if u wrote ur name according to what ur passport says so, then u have to write that, just check ur passport and see how ur name is spelled

Reaction score
ok then write ur first and last name, but when u r going to give ur exam on ur table they have ur candidate and ur name so u dont need to worry

Reaction score
guys please help today was my ICT practical, i wrote my candidate no. and centre no. but i missed my name only in the question paper all the others are fine! what can i do? i missed it cuz it was written wrong so i asked and wrote it everywhere except the question paper :(

egy

Reaction score
guys please help today was my ICT practical, i wrote my candidate no. and centre no. but i missed my name only in the question paper all the others are fine! what can i do? i missed it cuz it was written wrong so i asked and wrote it everywhere except the question paper :(

they are lookfor the candidate No. but next time right it exact to your statment of entry Good Luck

egy

Reaction score
thank you very much even if i didnt write my name ?

No you should write it as it matters too but the candidate no. is much important as if there is spelling mistake they will look for the candidate no.

Reaction score
I am not sure I wrote the correct candidate number in question paper of ICT
plz tell me what they may do !!!!!!!!!!!!

egy

Reaction score

to be honest I think it is a problem you should contact the British council or your center

Reaction score
It is the duty of the exam officer to check that you wrote the correct candidate number. The exam officer should correct it if they notice a mistake.