• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
despite the good english u've been portraying so far....u just said that my "assumptions aren't worth nothing"....meaning that u DO think my assumptions are worth something :p u made a slip

but seriously, its like 5 A.M....don't u wanna sleep?? Even an average insomniac like me starts getting sleepy by this time ;)
LoL A dumb one, aren't you? :p
The extremely awesome pirate style english isn't a mistake... your assumptions are STILL worth nothing
However, the real deliberate mistake i made was "you're" when it should be "your"

Although i have a question, since when were we having english speaking competition? :p

My eyes are all teary... but you gotta stay awake... for the sake of... wasting time with an 'insomniac' :p

Reaction score
The extremely awesome pirate style english isn't a mistake... your assumptions are STILL worth nothing
However, the real deliberate mistake i made was "you're" when it should be "your"

Although i have a question, since when were we having english speaking competition? :p

My eyes are all teary... but you gotta stay awake... for the sake of... wasting time with an 'insomniac' :p
fine then, don't admit to it :p

My eyes are teary,u're ayes are teary....why are we still up then at this evil hour??
dunno about u, but im hitting the shack now....i've got a day packed with tuitions and studies tomorrow :)

Reaction score

My eyes are teary,u're ayes are teary....why are we still up then at this evil hour??
dunno about u, but im hitting the shack now....i've got a day packed with tuitions and studies tomorrow :)

Spammers. -___-"

Reaction score
Praise be to Allah
-I apologize for going off-topic-
Summary
  1. Love, what is it?
  2. It's this, that.
  3. It exists
  4. suddenly out of nowhere-epip/robin arguemnt
  5. back to love
  6. old/fashion GSL-bega with love
  7. then out of nowhere~O-level kiddo/assumptions/sleep/insomniac/ (dont see no love over their)
  8. Back to Love
  9. out of nowhere-CIEs
  10. Back to Love
Back to Topic:
Love? It exists. ( Begins with Allah and doesn't end)

Reaction score

Sorry KID, but i had already HIT THE SHACK :p

Reaction score
Spammers. -___-"
What? It's a simple conversation between 2 spectators watching you and your players fighting the other team :p Dw, your play won't be affected
P.S. Be thankful, i can do a lot more when a am sleepy :p

1. old/fashion GSL-bega with love
  2. then out of nowhere~O-level kiddo/assumptions/sleep/insomniac/ (dont see no love over their)
LoL You Mix "kiddo/assumptions/sleep/insomniac" in order to form love :p

Reaction score
What? It's a simple conversation between 2 spectators watching you and your players fighting the other team :p Dw, your play won't be affected
P.S. Be thankful, i can do a lot more when a am sleepy :p

LoL You Mix "kiddo/assumptions/sleep/insomniac" in order to MAKE love :p
:eek: