• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
Love(Epip) has No other Word in his Love dictionary than "Lame "..I told u in the first that when U were born .ur First Word must Be "Lame" even ur talk's Are lame . :p :D
I am Just Helping Your Thread to stay On top as Admin is not ready to sticky it ..
Farewell Love Guru I shall not Post from Now on :p
Ok.
Let the Love thread go beneath the Pile of CraP Thread.. :p I dont Care

Reaction score
yep, i actually do have :p thats why im not the one picking lame fights and arguments like every other person here on LOVE of all the things *sarcasm*
As mentioned before, we are waiting for you to pour forward the contents of things you feel aren't lame or worth fights and arguments which is something other than LOVE :p (although i totally agree that LOVE doesn't deserve this much attention) :p

Reaction score
As mentioned before, we are waiting for you to pour forward the contents of things you feel aren't lame or worth fights and arguments which is something other than LOVE :p (although i totally agree that LOVE doesn't deserve this much attention) :p
how about umm, CIE EXAMS for one.....which are going on right now -_- :p and which this website is basically about. Its 'Xtremepapers' not XtremeLOVE ;)

Reaction score
how about umm, CIE EXAMS for one.....which are going on right now -_- :p and which this website is basically about. Its 'Xtremepapers' not XtremeLOVE ;)
You are one boring kid, kid :p Those exams have already caused enough problems to be DISCUSSED now :p
Oh and btw, it's Xtremepapers COMMUNITY :p the people can talk about whatever they want to.
Once again, i am not favoring LOVE... chimpanzees on a see-saw is still a better topic in my sight :p

Reaction score
You are one boring kid, kid :p Those exams have already caused enough problems to be DISCUSSED now :p
Oh and btw, it's Xtremepapers COMMUNITY :p the people can talk about whatever they want to.
Once again, i am not favoring LOVE... chimpanzees on a see-saw is still a better topic in my sight :p
This torture called A'l'evels ne boring bana diya hai...ab kya kar sakte hain :D

P.S: last i checked, 18 year olds are termed as legal adults by the ''honorary constitution of Pakistan''.....not kids :cool:

P.S.S: well then what in ur opinion should be the topic of discussion? ;)

Reaction score
This torture called A'l'evels ne boring bana diya hai...ab kya kar sakte hain :D

P.S: last i checked, 18 year olds are termed as legal adults by the ''honorary constitution of Pakistan''.....not kids :cool:

P.S.S: well then what in ur opinion should be the topic of discussion? ;)
"Get Over It" kar saktey hain :p

Whatever you say, kid :p

Absolutely no idea :p Anything other than LOVE or STUDIES :p

Reaction score
You know you will not be surprised to know your "hunches" are pretty much wrong :p (or maybe not)
My hunches are pretty much always correct, thank u very much :cool: Since just about everyone here on xtremepapers is an O'level kiddo, i'll sadly have to assume the same for u too :p hope thats ok KIDDO :p

so where were we.....oh yes, our topic of discussion....frankly at 5 in the morning the only topic i wanna talk about is sleeeeepp:sleep:

Reaction score
My hunches are pretty much always correct, thank u very much :cool: Since just about everyone here on xtremepapers is an O'level kiddo, i'll sadly have to assume the same for u too :p hope thats ok KIDDO :p

so where were we.....oh yes, our topic of discussion....frankly at 5 in the morning the only topic i wanna talk about is sleeeeepp:sleep:
I'll just take that as extreme exaggeration of a self obsessed KID! :LOL: Besides, you're assumptions aren't worth nothing :p

Oh where were we... oh yes, we were spamming the topic :p Sleep? Excellent choice! :D

Reaction score
I'll just take that as extreme exaggeration of a self obsessed KID! :LOL: Besides, you're assumptions aren't worth nothing :p

Oh where were we... oh yes, we were spamming the topic :p Sleep? Excellent choice! :D
despite the good english u've been portraying so far....u just said that my "assumptions aren't worth nothing"....meaning that u DO think my assumptions are worth something :p u made a slip

but seriously, its like 5 A.M....don't u wanna sleep?? Even an average insomniac like me starts getting sleepy by this time ;)