• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
Awesome contributes (y)
And to everyone, listen guys, It's just that, I have been through these 'relationships'. They are 'fake', In the end, either parties gets 'bored' of the another one. I advice you all, just don't get indulge in these relationships. Find a way so that you could get 'married' to your partner.

And haven't I been saying all along that these 'girlfriend/boyfriend' relationships are crap and cannot be considered 'love.' :)

Reaction score
Love!!its like when you like this person and you want her to know ,but you dont have the specific words to describe that feeling (an intense feeling) ! its all about giving,without expexting to get love in return !being around her makes one happy !
p.s met this gurl 3 years ago, blew me off !! !! still stuck in november 2009 !i am jusx glad i met her,and shex one gurl i dont want to get over !its likeee,thinking about her gets me right through the shit !i go to bed in a bad mood ,i see her in my dream (not to mention she has the same attitude even in my dreams :p ) and i wake-up happy ! it feels like .....ahhh never-mind, its jusx a very different feeling !these three years iv been through alot of relationships ,with even cutier gurls but still ,she stands out !even the slightest thought of her gives me wings ! i really dont care shex not into me,and tbh i dont want her either,I have something better,her memmories ,and dreams,which are alot better then the reality !

lol i sound like a 10yo khaaaair ignoree !i did not have anyone to tell so i like told the entire world !

Reaction score
my point :love is about giving without asking/expecting anything in return !the rest was jusx extra info !

Reaction score
Love!!its like when you like this person and you want her to know ,but you dont have the specific words to describe that feeling (an intense feeling) ! its all about giving,without expexting to get love in return !being around her makes one happy !
p.s met this gurl 3 years ago, blew me off !! !! still stuck in november 2009 !i am jusx glad i met her,and shex one gurl i dont want to get over !its likeee,thinking about her gets me right through the shit !i go to bed in a bad mood ,i see her in my dream (not to mention she has the same attitude even in my dreams :p ) and i wake-up happy ! it feels like .....ahhh never-mind, its jusx a very different feeling !these three years iv been through alot of relationships ,with even cutier gurls but still ,she stands out !even the slightest thought of her gives me wings ! i really dont care shex not into me,and tbh i dont want her either,I have something better,her memmories ,and dreams,which are alot better then the reality !

lol i sound like a 10yo khaaaair ignoree !i did not have anyone to tell so i like told the entire world !

Ah. The last line got me. (y)

Umm, your opinions are, umm a sort of jumbled up. Your very first line, isn't telling about love, it's merely a crush, I agree with the rest of the part, how it's undefinable. How this specific word changes lives.

Your story. Woe.
I hope she understands and you too, are together since your dreams will be reality again. :)

Reaction score

i agree wid one point: memories and dreams are always muuuuuch sweeter dan reality!

Reaction score
epiphany if you told me 3 years ago ,dat wot i had is a crush,maybe id buy that back then !but now since its been 3 years !i dont think its wot they call a crush !and anyway !i dont want her now,like m hopeless !!i jusx like her !and i always will unconditionally !

Reaction score
anyway !thats as far as i can tell the world about my depressing life !lol this thread wasnt about stories in the first place !neeway thanks for the support !

Reaction score
epiphany if you told me 3 years ago ,dat wot i had is a crush,maybe id buy that back then !but now since its been 3 years !i dont think its wot they call a crush !and anyway !i dont want her now,like m hopeless !!i jusx like her !and i always will unconditionally !

Your crush miraculously turned out to be true love from what I've figured out. Such cases are few, like really, really few. But don't lose hope, never do. There's always this small % of chance that makes all the difference.

Take a simple coin for example, you flip it high, yet it'll fall on one side, but there's this 'little' chance, it'll stand onto it's circular edges with the support of the gaps in the ground, similar's with love. Sorry, tried my best to describe that example as clearly as I could. =)