• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
there are many kind of love as in frienship love sibiling love :p it depends on wat kind of love u r giving :p i love everyone ma parents , ma siblings, ma teachers . ma friends nd even ma haters ;P ( though i dont have any ) :p

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
there are many kind of love as in frienship love sibiling love :p it depends on wat kind of love u r giving :p i love everyone ma parents , ma siblings, ma teachers . ma friends nd even ma haters ;P ( though i dont have any ) :p
I hate u for saying that!(now u found ur 1st hater) j/k :p :D
it's a gr8 quality to not have haters.. n true.. love is of many types... :)

Reaction score
Then what do you think, is the correct definition, you Love-expert.
Oh please! I am not a 'love expert'. Whatsoever!

Love. The passionate one. The painful one. The one even Karan Johar can’t show on screen. The one that keeps you awake at night. The one with no happy ending. The one you still want to fight for. The one that makes you grow. The one that shows you there is more than you out there. The one that removes selfishness from you. The one that shows the best in you. The one that makes you feel everything is beautiful.
L.O.V.E
These four letters describe a feeling so vehement that it rattles one on the inside and makes him/her a different person.
These four letters describe something so cogent that it makes one want to kill him/herself and live all at the same time.
These four letters describe something so fervent that it converts one's emotions into waterfalls that flow down the cheeks.
Love cannot be described. 'Tis subjective. 'Tis passive. 'Tis aggressive. Both at the same time. That's the beauty of it.

Love itself is what is left over when 'being in love' has burnt which is both an art and a fortunate accident.

Reaction score
Oh please! I am not a 'love expert'. Whatsoever!

Love. The passionate one. The painful one. The one even Karan Johar can’t show on screen. The one that keeps you awake at night. The one with no happy ending. The one you still want to fight for. The one that makes you grow. The one that shows you there is more than you out there. The one that removes selfishness from you. The one that shows the best in you. The one that makes you feel everything is beautiful.
L.O.V.E
These four letters describe a feeling so vehement that it rattles one on the inside and makes him/her a different person.
These four letters describe something so cogent that it makes one want to kill him/herself and live all at the same time.
These four letters describe something so fervent that it converts one's emotions into waterfalls that flow down the cheeks.
Love cannot be described. 'Tis subjective. 'Tis passive. 'Tis aggressive. Both at the same time. That's the beauty of it.

Love itself is what is left over when 'being in love' has burnt which is both an art and a fortunate accident.

That is the most perfect definition.

Last edited:
Reaction score
love is a feeling that change person from inside.
true love never die it is always killed by ego,anger..........

Reaction score
It isn't that I don't believe in love honestly but I just have a hard time believing in people these day,people not taking it seriously as if it was just a Black-Jack depending on a matter of chances makes me question myself if it really exists in real life,but IT IS a for sure answer that it is found in movies :D but some people just may be lucky rolling the dice!

Reaction score
This.... was one of the most interesting threads ever....
So many off-topics, silly arguments, moderators getting angry (this rarely happens now)... :p
Miss the old members... :cry::(
:p
Ikr and now hardly you'll see any staff member here :/
SAME HERE..Even I hardly see anyone out here ..:cry: