• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
True, but the thing is these days people get mistaken easily. Many of them just get in it without thinking and they end up broken. Love exists, but seeing a girl, and in the first glance, you decide to go in a relation with her, this is completely stupid.
''Don't judge a book by its cover''. People should learn to go after personality and character rather than Looks :)
yup very true...actually in my previous post, i ws referring to the relationship b/w 2 besties :p
when it comes to love b/w a boy and girl, I believe its something much deeper and beyond just the 'looks' and 'first sight'...love would be a feeling i'd describe saying 'more than meets the eye' :)

Reaction score
yup very true...actually in my previous post, i ws referring to the relationship b/w 2 besties :p
when it comes to love b/w a boy and girl, I believe its something much deeper and beyond just the 'looks' and 'first sight'...love would be a feeling i'd describe saying 'more than meets the eye' :)
even a gir and a boy can be best-friends :) . And yes but as I said people now-adays get mistaken and fooled. They have made fun of this 'love' and many of 'em are getting hurt. but people learn from mistakes :p

Reaction score
even a gir and a boy can be best-friends :) . And yes but as I said people now-adays get mistaken and fooled. They have made fun of this 'love' and many of 'em are getting hurt. but people learn from mistakes :p
yes a girl and a boy can also be bestfriends but it's certainly a relationship rarely seen in today's era and I'd love to know anyone who would serve as an example of it bcoz till date, i have seen all girl-boy bestfriends turning into lovers who finally turn into mere nothing to each other :( and honestly, its a very sad and sympathetic+pathetic sight to see...
frankly, FEW people learn from mistakes today and MOST naive, careless ones just keep repeating the stupid errors, continue to hurt the other person only to be left with regret in the end...

Reaction score
yes a girl and a boy can also be bestfriends but it's certainly a relationship rarely seen in today's era and I'd love to know anyone who would serve as an example of it bcoz till date, i have seen all girl-boy bestfriends turning into lovers who finally turn into mere nothing to each other :( and honestly, its a very sad and sympathetic+pathetic sight to see...
frankly, FEW people learn from mistakes today and MOST naive, careless ones just keep repeating the stupid errors, continue to hurt the other person only to be left with regret in the end...
Yes, getting in the relation is normally the end of every friendship, whether its between just friends or in bestfriends. But to me, bestfriends going in a relation is fine, as they both will be knowing each other. I have seen many examples, and they really turn into the perfect couple. But when it messes up, it hurts a lot. I personally believe, that having bestfriend(s) is better than having a girlfriend. As in most cases, the end is a breakup.
And I agree with the last statement, but people shouldn't be so fool that they can't see the truth.

Reaction score
Yes, getting in the relation is normally the end of every friendship, whether its between just friends or in bestfriends. But to me, bestfriends going in a relation is fine, as they both will be knowing each other. I have seen many examples, and they really turn into the perfect couple. But when it messes up, it hurts a lot. I personally believe, that having bestfriend(s) is better than having a girlfriend. As in most cases, the end is a breakup.
And I agree with the last statement, but people shouldn't be so fool that they can't see the truth.
As long as there is a happy ending to a story, i dont mind however it goes about :D i just think that loyalty, trust and understanding must be kept throughout...thats what keeps the bond strong and binding permanent....
then don't u think that the fools make the majority of population of this planet these days? :p

Reaction score
As long as there is a happy ending to a story, i dont mind however it goes about :D i just think that loyalty, trust and understanding must be kept throughout...thats what keeps the bond strong ant binding permanent....
then don't u think that the fools make the majority of population of this planet these days? :p
Well yes, in some cases both of 'em agree with a statement and it gets to a good ending :)
And I agree with the requirements you wrote :p
Haha yes, and they are over-taking the smart ones :p

Reaction score
Around the corner I have a friend
In this city that has no end
The days go by & weeks rush on
And before I knew, a year has gone
I never see my old friend's face
For life now has a swift pace
He knows I like him just as well
As in the days when i rang his bell
In times we were younger wen
But now we are are busy, tired:
Tired of playing a foolish game
Tired of trying to make a name
Tomorrow I say I'll call on him
Just to show that m thinking of him
But tomorrow cums & tomorrow goes
And distance between us grows and grows
Around the corner, yet miles away;
Here's a telegram: Sir! he died today
That's what we get and deserve in the end
Around the corner, a vanished friend....

----I think the above says A LOT...its one of the most beautiful things i have read and I am sure most of you'd love it too...i fell in love with it the moment i read it....
yes, THIS poem is my love :p

Reaction score
weird.gif