• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS ADMISSION AFTER A-LEVELS!

Reaction score
Has anyone received result of the interview for SSE that was held on the 13 and 14 of June? Or has anyone received an admission offer after the interview?

Reaction score
You should be receiving the results by the end of next week.
Good luck!

Reaction score
as mentioned on the interview letter, we are going to receive interview results after a couple of weeks......now as far as couple is concerned, it means 2! or if in a casual way, it can be more than it!! :p
I and my 3 other friends gave interview, but none of us has received any response till nw.....the bad thing is dat they have said: plz dont call us!! :p
I hope dat we get selected, or the rest of entry tests are gonna smack our butts!! :(
last yr wen interview was compulsary, 10 outa 11 ppl got selected from my senior frnds.. :D so theres a big chance..

Reaction score
heard they short listed 350 ppl outa 7000, haf of them got unconditional and the rest were called for interview.. :|