• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS admission queries

Reaction score
It should be within your normal application.
Hi I am applying for SDSB PhD Management program but I am unable to find the financial aid application form . Can somebody tell me from where I can download it or am I supposed to fill it online ? Also suggest me some useful links for LMAT preparation.

Reaction score
For SSE you need to give SAT I AND the SSE Test. Or you give SAT I and SAT II (Atleast 3 subjects).
When you can give an easy SSE test, why go for SAT II test? :p

Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I have a question.

I did not get my school to attest (I guess that means sign+stamp?) my O/AS level certificate copies before I sent them to LUMS, I just sent plain copies along with a copy of the statement of result of AS and the O levels provisional result. They did have my name, cand. no. , school name written on them though.

So, am I screwed?

Reaction score
Regardless I think I'll call them to make sure, probably you should too :p that is, if you applied, and aren't already a luminite.

Though it may not be such a big deal after all, if it was so important I'm sure they would have emphasized it more. I only noticed it written in the subscript of the checklist after I had already sent everything.