• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
i think kae sab sae pehley lums koi 400 bachon ko letters bhaijta hae....after 10 days 1000 ko...aur 3 aur aakhrii list maen aid waalon ko letters dispatch karta hae!

Reaction score
R you sure??
I just hope i get my decision really soon even if its a rejection... i hate waiting. every time someone rings a bell or there is a bike passing i think its the TCS guy!! :x

Reaction score
yaar yahi tou saara maslaa....lums administration ko chahiye kae jiss ko reject kardia hae ussay foran hii bata dae so that he can move on with his life...btw tumnay lcat diaa thaa?

Reaction score
anushey relax, they're still sending them out. Lots of people still haven't had any change on their portal (including me). There's another girl on College Confidential who's an international student and she's also waiting to hear. http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/pakistan/1480415-lums-decisions-5.html

Noni khan https://twitter.com/Hassan7894/status/322730383575748609/photo/1 It's not mine, I just found it on Twitter :p You need to look in the last tab, the one that says "Application Status".

And a friend of mine sent me a picture of his letter. It says that he needs to pay the fees by the 25th of April and submit the accommodation form by then as well, so it probably means that the rest of us will get our decision in 10 days or so. Stop worrying everyone :) A2 kai liyay parho. We need BBC before we can even think of going :p

Reaction score
anushey relax, they're still sending them out. Lots of people still haven't had any change on their portal (including me). There's another girl on College Confidential who's an international student and she's also waiting to hear. http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/pakistan/1480415-lums-decisions-5.html

Noni khan https://twitter.com/Hassan7894/status/322730383575748609/photo/1 It's not mine, I just found it on Twitter :p You need to look in the last tab, the one that says "Application Status".

And a friend of mine sent me a picture of his letter. It says that he needs to pay the fees by the 25th of April and submit the accommodation form by then as well, so it probably means that the rest of us will get our decision in 10 days or so. Stop worrying everyone :) A2 kai liyay parho. We need BBC before we can even think of going :p
thanks for posting the pic!!!
& your right!! after reading your post i kinda realized that im acting stupid checking after every 10 mins!! i need to start studying.
thanks reesh :)

Reaction score
yaar yahi tou saara maslaa....lums administration ko chahiye kae jiss ko reject kardia hae ussay foran hii bata dae so that he can move on with his life...btw tumnay lcat diaa thaa?

they shouldn't delay rejection!! jitna prolong hota hai, uthna he insaan khuwar horaha hota hai :(
yep..gave Lcat..wbu?
mera itna achaa nahi huwa :(
applied for BA LLB & Management sciences

Reaction score
they shouldn't delay rejection!! jitna prolong hota hai, uthna he insaan khuwar horaha hota hai :(
yep..gave Lcat..wbu?
mera itna achaa nahi huwa :(
applied for BA LLB & Management sciences
ab kun aani hai yaar list cant study or do anything ? :/

Reaction score
@noni:yaar mairaa verbal aur saara english waala section tou fit huwa tha but math waal achaa nai huaa thaa....what about u?:(

Reaction score
@noni:yaar mairaa verbal aur saara english waala section tou fit huwa tha but math waal achaa nai huaa thaa....what about u?:(
Math SUCKED!! It was a nightmare come true!! English phir be acha huwa!
Lcat ki math sucks!!! they tell you to study from a sat book but questions patha nahi kaha say utha ker dehtay hain :x

Reaction score
Don't feel stupid. I'm doing the same thing :p
good to know someone out there is doing the same thing!!
Application for admissions into lums = spend 4 month(Feb to may) in misery & wait!!!
perfect equation :D

Reaction score
@noni:yaar maeray saath bhi exact same thing hui hae....sat ki books sae tayaari ki aur jab test saamnay aayaa tou uss maen algebra kae siwa kuch nai aataa thaa...

Reaction score
really fed up of this wait...... first list mai btw sub sai ziada naam hotay hai, not the second list...