• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
Heyy ppl, i have 7A 2 B in olevels, and 2A 2B in AS, i have applied for the economics programme, i applied for aid too, my classfellows with lesser great rslts have got in already, when will aid applicants be informed?? Plzz help ppl

Reaction score
yea the girl who got her acceptance said she isnt interested..n i was like ok (y)
Me too xD My friend says he's going to apply for engineering at NUST so he won't come to LUMS \m/

Heyy ppl, i have 7A 2 B in olevels, and 2A 2B in AS, i have applied for the economics programme, i applied for aid too, my classfellows with lesser great rslts have got in already, when will aid applicants be informed?? Plzz help ppl
it's the same with everyone. The decisions are announced in lists. The first list is out, so the second one should be out around the end of April so be patient :)

Reaction score
b
Me too xD My friend says he's going to apply for engineering at NUST so he won't come to LUMS \m/

it's the same with everyone. The decisions are announced in lists. The first list is out, so the second one should be out around the end of April so be patient :)
but the ppl on second list would be called for interviews i guess....

Reaction score
What were your friend's grades?

Reaction score
I called LUMS, they said the results would come out before May inshaAllah for financial aid students :)

Reaction score
I've been accepted at LUMS!
This is what my application status tab says:
Admission Status
I applied for no financial aid, chose EEE as the only option (i.e no second preference) and had a horrible entry test
Cheers!

Reaction score
Admission Status
I applied for no financial aid, chose EEE as the only option (i.e no second preference) and had a horrible entry test
Cheers!
congratulations bro!

Reaction score
Admission Status
Cheers!

many many congratulations :)

did you get the result today or yesterday ?

Reaction score
Admission Status
Cheers!

Did you apply in SDSB?
If yes, which was your first preference? SDSB or SBASSE?

Reaction score
Guys, a friend of mine has been admitted to SHSS and SDSB and the mailing label has both of the names on it. She wants to go to SDSB so should she just cross out the SHSS on the mailing label?

Reaction score
Did you apply in SDSB?
If yes, which was your first preference? SDSB or SBASSE?
Dude my previous post clearly states that I applied for EEE only and no other field. Applying for EEE means that I applied at SBASSE only. o_O

Reaction score
Guys, a friend of mine has been admitted to SHSS and SDSB and the mailing label has both of the names on it. She wants to go to SDSB so should she just cross out the SHSS on the mailing label?
Same question here..

Reaction score
Hey guys quick question. I have studied Sciences in O/A levels. Should i get in BSc Accounting and finance? what is the job scope and is business easier than sciences? Any alumni? Anyone please reply. Thankyou. :)