• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
how much aid did u ask and how much aid do LUMS generally give? Somebady have an idea about it?

Reaction score
Okay people, I am a gap year student. Gave LCAT first time this year. It went average. OL result 7A*s and 3As with a B.
AL result 2A*s and 2As. I wrote a good Personal statement. Didn't applied for FA. Extra Curricular activities are also up to mark ( debates, MUNs, Student councils and charitable work n etc). Two days ago received a call from LUMS, they asked me that am I currently enrolled into some university ( I'm not). They asked me to inform them through an email ( I emailed at the help desk address).
So WHAT are my CHANCES???!!!

Reaction score
Okay people, I am a gap year student. Gave LCAT first time this year. It went average. OL result 7A*s and 3As with a B.
AL result 2A*s and 2As. I wrote a good Personal statement. Didn't applied for FA. Extra Curricular activities are also up to mark ( debates, MUNs, Student councils and charitable work n etc). Two days ago received a call from LUMS, they asked me that am I currently enrolled into some university ( I'm not). They asked me to inform them through an email ( I emailed at the help desk address).
First of all, Masha'Allah for your grades, you're definitely going to be accepted. 100% chances.

Reaction score
if your lcat was good then keep your fingers crossed....you have good chance.....don't worry this is just the start of admissions....some people get letters in April and other in May and June....its a long process....remain calm and just pray
mines were 6a's 3b's 1c, lcat was normal
what are my odds in getting accepted

Reaction score

Same here. Though they e mailed me asking if I'm enrolled somewhere. But that was in the middle of March.

Reaction score
I'm taking a gap year too (kind of). I had some exams in Oct/Nov and they emailed me to ask for my result. But they didn't email me to ask if I'm in another university. Is that bad?

Reaction score
I'm taking a gap year too (kind of). I had some exams in Oct/Nov and they emailed me to ask for my result. But they didn't email me to ask if I'm in another university. Is that bad?
Same here. I have quite a few friends taking a gap year, who've applied as well. All of them have excellent O'level grades, but none of them got the call about whether they were in any university now. So I dont think its bad. *Fingers Crossed*

Reaction score
Nothing serious, I think they called me just to make it clear what I'm doing nowadays. Maybe because I haven't mentioned that in my personal statement.

Reaction score
So when LUMS is going to update our admission status? I've heard its from Monday the 13th?