• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
It's much like the system of our Private Medical Colleges, really. I've gone through it. Perhaps being a private institute is the reason of their ignorance towards us.
I dont think Private engineering colleges follow the same route. Except for Lums that is.. It is very annoying.

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I have 7As and 2A*s and 2Bs in Olevels- Makes it 9As
And in my Aslevel i have 3As.
Applied for Bsc Econ
And my lcat--- well dont ask, i left like 16-18 questions in it. So was wondering any words of wisdom? Are my Olevel grades enough for getting in lums since lcat was bad :(
I dont wanna take a freaking gap year man.

Reaction score
Applied for Bsc Econ
And my lcat--- well dont ask, i left like 16-18 questions in it. So was wondering any words of wisdom? Are my Olevel grades enough for getting in lums since lcat was bad :(
did u apply for aid

Reaction score
Applied for Bsc Econ
You've very high chances of getting in. I've heard from my seniors that LCAT doesn't matter so much and most important thing is your O level grades. Right now, majority of those who got admission are ones who applied for Accounting and Finance.

Reaction score
You've very high chances of getting in. I've heard from my seniors that LCAT doesn't matter so much and most important thing is your O level grades. Right now, majority of those who got admission are ones who applied for Accounting and Finance.
Yaar but the main issue here is that i left like 16-18 questions in lcat and im just freaking out cause of it. I just dont want to take a gap year, i got into LSE DURHAMM KINGS AND ROYALHOLLOWAY, but due to personal reasons im not able to go there. Only hope is LUMS now :(

Reaction score
Yaar but the main issue here is that i left like 16-18 questions in lcat and im just freaking out cause of it. I just dont want to take a gap year, i got into LSE DURHAMM KINGS AND ROYALHOLLOWAY, but due to personal reasons im not able to go there. Only hope is LUMS now :(
I can understand. I myself left around 10 to 12 questions in LCAT. In fact, I don't think anyone can complete all the questions in the given time. And, it's better to leave the question then to attempt it wrong. Your O level grades are tremendous, and I think you've a very high chance of getting into LUMS.

Reaction score
Awab, you should focus on your Alevels right now, crying won't help. They're going to dispatch the results when they want to.
I suggest you remain calm, pray and hope for the best. :)
Hahaha true that, Cheema. I'm Awab btw. You got mistaken.
Yeah Insha'Allah we'll get in. :)

Reaction score
I can understand. I myself left around 10 to 12 questions in LCAT. In fact, I don't think anyone can complete all the questions in the given time. And, it's better to leave the question then to attempt it wrong. Your O level grades are tremendous, and I think you've a very high chance of getting into LUMS.
What were you grades? I know but still im getting panicky cause of the amount of pressure have upon myself. LUMS CIES AND SO MUCH MORREEE GOING ON IN LIFE. I hope Allah sends me an acceptance :) Grades are my last hopeee

Reaction score
Everyone, last year my friend who applied for FA got his acceptance on 5th May as far as I remember and then the whole list started. For now just focus on CIEs. This process will go on till the end of June.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What were you grades? I know but still im getting panicky cause of the amount of pressure have upon myself. LUMS CIES AND SO MUCH MORREEE GOING ON IN LIFE. I hope Allah sends me an acceptance :) Grades are my last hopeee
I've 7 A's in O level and 3 A's and 1 B in AS. :)