• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
So

rry i dont get you.
i meant that tell us about your performance in SSE. Like was it average/good. How many Qs you solved/left in each section. Please. I'm an aid student and my decision would come in May-June so that would be much relieving.

Reaction score
i meant that tell us about your performance in SSE. Like was it average/good. How many Qs you solved/left in each section. Please. I'm an aid student and my decision would come in May-June so that would be much relieving.
Uh... It was above average really. Maths sections were good, physics and chemistry were average. I was pretty satisfied with my performance.
Sorry i dont remember the number of questions i left. :/

Reaction score
No I haven't got anything yet. I applied for aid so prolly my decision would come late. I had 3A*,5A,2Bs. My SSE went normal.
I also applied for Financial Aid. I had a horrendous SSE test and had pretty decent grades in O levels too. FA students get their decisions afterwards or at least that's what I think. Just chill,relax, watch Football. Your fate will lead you to lums.

Reaction score
Like I said, had a pretty torrid SSE test but my L CAT was very good. I had 6A*'s and 2 A's in my O levels alongside 4A's at AS level but nothing on my portal as of now. Can someone confirm that FA students get their decisions afterwards do they get it like other students?

Reaction score
Guys I haven't received any phone call or email and have applied for FA:( . Is someone in the same situation as me??

Reaction score
Guys I haven't received any phone call or email and have applied for FA:( . Is someone in the same situation as me??
same.....but it is not necessary that we receive call.....our documents will be complete...and may be at any time physical verification of our home will be done......what were your grades in levels?