• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Yeah I did. They kept on asking for additional stuff over and over again.
And I had 4A* and 4As in O'levels.

Reaction score
I don't think the rounds for financial aid students and self paid students are separate because in the first round, people who applied for aid and people who didnt apply for aid both got in.

Reaction score
I don't think the rounds for financial aid students and self paid students are separate because in the first round, people who applied for aid and people who didnt apply for aid both got in.

I don't know anyone with Financial aid who got in yet.
Do you?

Reaction score
Yeah I don't really think so. Seeing how slow the financial aid process is this year, it's hard to believe that out of all those who got accepted, only a few were the ones who applied for Financial aid.
Anyway, Let's hope for the best.

Reaction score
Yeah I don't really think so. Seeing how slow the financial aid process is this year, it's hard to believe that out of all those who got accepted, only a few were the ones who applied for Financial aid.
Anyway, Let's hope for the best.
did your house verify?

Reaction score
And did they ask you any questions or something? And they checked the whole house or what? :p sorry..I'm so curious. Lol

Lol Not really. They didn't even come in. They just asked everything I had already written in the application, and moved on.
There's really nothing much to it. They just verbally verify all the details you've already given them.

Reaction score
Lol Not really. They didn't even come in. They just asked everything I had already written in the application, and moved on.
There's really nothing much to it. They just verbally verify all the details you've already given them.
Oh.. lol If that's the case..I don't think they'll come visit my house cuz they already verified all the stuff through call..lol lets see