• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Can some1 plz ans my query
Has anyone got acceptance to more than one school?Or does LUMS give offer for ONLY one school?
I got accepted to my first priority SDSB but not to the other school to which I applied.
And i applied for financial aid and got the offer for admission today.

Reaction score
Has anyone got acceptance to more than one school?Or does LUMS give offer for ONLY one school?
I got accepted to my first priority SDSB but not to the other school to which I applied.
only 1 school which was your first preference....you got acceptance by letter?

Reaction score

lums give admissions on bases of ur priorities, (the preferences you make) and yes you cant get in more than one school.. can you tell your grades? and how your lcat went?

Reaction score
batch in April consist of the studnts who didnt apply for FA.. in may applicants who applied for FA and who didnt both are getting letters.